Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default question about RAF working until level 90

I saw someone mention both in here and on old reddit posts that the RAF triple xp was now working until level 90 since 6.2 but it was never confirmed by blizzard. I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if that still works or not because all the posts online I could find about it which were sparse to begin with are all at least 1-2 months old. I have a ton of level 85's and if it still works and wasn't fixed I'm tempted to recruit myself and level a new character so I can boost them all to 90 and skip Pandaland. Thanks.

In the history of RaF, Blizzard has never "accidentally" increased the level cap and then reverted it. I can't confirm that it's still working because I don't have an active RaF team at the moment, but if it had been reverted, then you'd find threads where people are complaining that it had been changed back.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    In the history of RaF, Blizzard has never "accidentally" increased the level cap and then reverted it. I can't confirm that it's still working because I don't have an active RaF team at the moment, but if it had been reverted, then you'd find threads where people are complaining that it had been changed back.
    Good point I guess that would be a pretty big accident and I would have also probably found posts online about it being reverted if so. I think I will just try it out either way when I get back from vacation in a few weeks, not an expensive investment if it doesn't for some reason work. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdmorris86 View Post
    I have a ton of level 85's and if it still works and wasn't fixed I'm tempted to recruit myself and level a new character so I can boost them all to 90 and skip Pandaland. Thanks.
    Temple of the Jade serpent with just heirlooms very fast 5 levels. No need for raf, just a couple of hours.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 08-28-2015 at 02:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I definitely agree with MiRai. Just an interesting note - at the beginning of Cata, 3x XP lasted until you hit 81. They then fixed it fairly quickly to end at 80, but I'll never forget that 1 extra 3x exp level that was unintended.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    I definitely agree with MiRai. Just an interesting note - at the beginning of Cata, 3x XP lasted until you hit 81. They then fixed it fairly quickly to end at 80, but I'll never forget that 1 extra 3x exp level that was unintended.
    Good call; that is very true. I was referring to when we normally get the full boost to the next "level" of RaF, though. For example, the RaF level cap was "secretly" raised from 80 to 85 weeks/months prior to them announcing a new RaF mount, as well as the increased benefits. So, I would imagine that this raise to 90 was a change made on purpose, and we'll get an official announcement soon enough about possibly a new mount, and whatever other benefits they might include.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I know I actually had someone help power level one of my alts already doing that and it did take about 2 hours or less. But I have prob 15 85's so in the end it would probably be faster/more enjoyable to just level another pair of alts and grant them all those 5 levels each if that makes sense.

The RaF experience bonus still works all the way to 90. I have active RaF accounts right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelle View Post
    The RaF experience bonus still works all the way to 90. I have active RaF accounts right now.
    Thanks

It is confirmed now. They updated the FAQ several weeks ago.
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...cruit-a-friend