Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Help

Default Help

Hello I am new to the site my name is prolixity
    I have two accounts at the moment would like to start a double pally team. Once I get a better understanding going to switch to 5 accounts.
    My first problem is the two pally will not sync together while moving, so one will run in the opposite direction then do a v also the other pally does not pick up quest since it's so far away from running away from. Any help would really help
    Thanks

You're Doing It Wrong(tm). Start with the stickies in here: http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/15...rs-amp-Support then learn to love the /follow command.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

The ISBoxer FAQ has an answer for this exact question, as well.

http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_do_m..._directions.3F
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Okay my first question. I've watched a video by joe the multiboxer. I followed step by step directions on to how to setup wow for multiboxing. I read on the forum where you need to make macros in game etc. I'm confused about this. since I can't get t hem to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by prolixity View Post
    Okay my first question. I've watched a video by joe the multiboxer. I followed step by step directions on to how to setup wow for multiboxing. I read on the forum where you need to make macros in game etc. I'm confused about this. since I can't get t hem to do anything.
    Recommended starting point: watch this series. We are very happy to help you out, but we don't do the "Someone set this up for me plz?" thing here. Seriously, the videos MiRai and others have created on YouTube do a pretty stellar job of explaining what's going on and walking you through understanding the concepts. It's a lot of material, but multiboxing isn't an "INSERT COIN HERE TO PWN NUBS" panacea that the whiny tits in PVP make it out to be. The good players that make it look easy have spent hundreds or thousands of hours fiddling, tweaking, starting over, re-tweaking, starting over, fiddling some more, and then making videos to show the considerable accomplishment of getting to that point. This sport has a heavy investment initially but the payoffs really pile up once you get momentum going.

Note: that series has a few episodes on setting ISBoxer advanced macros I think, which drastically reduces the complexity and restart time in WoW teams.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 08-29-2015 at 01:24 AM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Okay I'm up and running thanks