Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    @NetQvist - Can you share your builds for those videos? Or is it still relevant for the links you posted above?
    http://www.d3planner.com/588287848

I hope this works it should be public. The links up there are pretty relevant of course but I do change build on my main account quite a bit for solo running normal rifts or bounties while my toons just wait in town.

The characters in the videos on the planner are: U6, HotA, SupBarbXP, SupMonkXP

For progression which I haven't tried yet I'm basically just planning on switching the cube item to illusionary boots for all the characters I'm running so I can get bigger pulls by myself. I'd also like to get rid of the U6 monk with the SWMonk build which I haven't tried yet. The Carnevil build works pretty decently as well which I was running instead of the HotA for a bit, probably smarter to replace the U6 (Bad scaling it seems) tho but due to being stupid and cubing everything I find I don't have enough mats to reroll into ancient weapons on my main so I'm stuck with my U6!!!!

The HotA could use some passive changes to get more fury, I've been having some issues with it on larger pulls. And the reason I'm using Blinding Flash and Breath of Heaven with spirit runes on the monks is pretty much due to not being able to run ephiphany without fucking up the sync. Gotta get more spirit somehow, I think the Breath of Heaven could be changed to something else though. Getting in dash and furious charge would be lovely but I think I'd still need the generators because it's pretty hard to dps and still keep sync with F+R otherwise.

Lets talk keymaps a bit then. With the layouts I currently have this is how I played it.

Start of the rift you'll need to hit 4 once to get the ancients up on the barbs as well as 3 to get battle cry on.

Whenever I move around I use force move and spam 1 to get war cry speed and blinds off, You also really want to hit right clicks on the barb at the same time to keep Ignore Pain up so make a keymap for that.

When fighting I just do hold position and then hold left mouse button and use right click to hit with SSS and HotA (I really recommend some kind of proper cycling for the HotA barb, it's kind of hard otherwise). While fighting you can also spam 1 and 2 (I'm not really sure if the active on the mystic ally for the SupMonk affects anything so I haven't done any keymaps here).

The specific mappings you'll need tho are.
    -Support Monk Cyclone Strike needs to be mapped to a key, shouldn't be spamming this.
    -Barb Ancient Spear can be mapped to the same key as your attack, cyclone strike as well as it's own key. Hasn't really ever fucked up for me even if it's constantly being thrown around.
    -The mantras on the both monks is quite useful to map to a key as well.

That should be it!
    Last edited by MiRai : 09-17-2015 at 11:40 AM Reason: Formatting

great, thanks - one more question: I am running 2 accounts where I have 2 geared wizards (can do 45-48 or so) and 2 not so geared monks - Any special advice on gearing the 2 new accounts? Just boosting them through 40s with the wizards?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    great, thanks - one more question: I am running 2 accounts where I have 2 geared wizards (can do 45-48 or so) and 2 not so geared monks - Any special advice on gearing the 2 new accounts? Just boosting them through 40s with the wizards?
    Pretty much what I do, I generally use my main account to clear as high as possible rifts in a fast time and then 3x accounts of the class I'm gearing.

Going to lvl up something not sure what tonight for S4 ... yes I am behind a bit but meh it'll give me something to do!Now the question is what to lvl dang it
    Name is Ron
    Twitch:http://www.twitch.tv/ronniezr
    Multi-Boxer for life ....

Quote Originally Posted by Hohoz View Post
    Going to lvl up something not sure what tonight for S4 ... yes I am behind a bit but meh it'll give me something to do!Now the question is what to lvl dang it
    I'd actually recommend my build right now, shouldn't be too bad level from the start either and it works pretty decently as long as you are controlling the barb in normal rifts also.

HotA, Sunwuko, Support Barb, Support Monk

2x of 2 classes will get you some decent loot spread as well.

Once I get off work this will more then likely be the route I take , thanks for the info!
    Name is Ron
    Twitch:http://www.twitch.tv/ronniezr
    Multi-Boxer for life ....

Quote Originally Posted by Hohoz View Post
    Once I get off work this will more then likely be the route I take , thanks for the info!
    Decided to spend the 1k DB I had gathered on my main character to try and get a ancient gavel and I managed to get one at around 700. I still have hard time believing I almost got p800 on my main this season and running an average of 3 barbs the majority of the time without a single ancient gavel drop as well as no luck with rare rerolls. Trying to get every item cubed is really bad strategically since it's probably the best way to get ancient weapons....

Anyways running 2x HotA with leoric crown and ruby, Support Barb XP and a Healing Monk XP seems to be faster and more consistent for me than running a U6 or SunWuko. The sunwuko would for sure be more effective if you could play it properly but it's pretty hard, it's a very squishy spec and doesn't do well with my tanking style play.

what spec build is your support barb ?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas1707 View Post
    what spec build is your support barb ?
    http://www.d3planner.com/588287848

It's the one here called SupBarbXP, 100% IP and War Cry with chilanik as long as he hits something every now and then for gogok since I'm not using Captain Crimson at the moment. I need to change the build a bit so I can get Furious Charge and Dash on all my characters for better movement. Using illusionary boots on all characters is actually working wonders but the problem with that is losing leoric's crown.