Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 49

Default Who is doing Season 4? What builds are you going for?

I'm on the fence about doing S4. I really like my WW barbs, and there doesn't seem like there's anything special for barbs in S4.

So I might just do normal mode and see how far I can go on grifts.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

I will do WDs, just because I don't have much gear for them. Will prolly hit Para 400+ or until I get full sets and SMK for all and then play non season.

Barbarians, Devile speed farming build. They're fresh 70s (had them from S2).

I am going to multibox a monk team, probably 2-3 uliana monks plus healing monk. If only 2 uliana monks, then 1 generator build monk.
    I really want to do WDs, but my WD team currently lags the game to unplayable levels.

I might do wds simply on account of having no gear for them. I dunno though, really enjoying the ww speedfarm build

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by djeayzonne View Post
    I am going to multibox a monk team, probably 2-3 uliana monks plus healing monk. If only 2 uliana monks, then 1 generator build monk.
    I really want to do WDs, but my WD team currently lags the game to unplayable levels.
    What about dsync issues? Did monks on S2 and it was a pain to level and later on, Epiphany was tricky to use. After that bad experience with melees, I rather go with ranged classes.

I think WD Helltooth caster build is pretty good right now and u shouldn't lag much if u dont have fetishes in all your members. Maybe a couple with cubed SMKs to get 2 BBVs stacked.

Devile et al,
    So did you guys see that crazy Support zdps monk build? Full heal group monk: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/575...onk-group-only
    It's like 1 mil healing a second to group. They will probably have to nerf it.

I'm starting to think I might go for season 4 now. The WW barbs are pretty insanely fun, since they are so fast - but I did find it a bit harder to keep them in sync, but I was still killing it. I wish I could figure out if the zDPS healing monk is going to be nerfed.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Yeah, saw that. I'm planning on eventually trying a mixed party with zDPS monk, Hammerdin and 2 HotA barbs and try to hit 70+

My current plan is to level barbs, dh or monks first. Then barbs after that if i choose something different after i can clear fast enough to gear another class quickly.

I don't think barbs would be the easiest or fastest to level though to start out... but once you get a single WW barb you can just carry through to 40+ rifts.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...Tl!ZYgS!cYbbbY would be for barbs probably till i can go WW or something.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 08-28-2015 at 04:20 PM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I know it's very early in the season to have an opinion about a certain class, but I'm VERY happy with WDs right now. Just hit Paragon 100 and I'm doing T6. Yeah I know is nothing special since there's paragon 600+ already, but I had a late start and looting everything takes time with 4 accounts

For the first time in ... AGES?? I feel good about playing WDs. It feels like the right way of playing the class, not just pets doing everything or support only BS. It's a nice mix of pets, CC and damage done by your own skills. Pretty nice. I haven't finished a single set yet, just using 2 piece Helltooth + 2 piece Arachyr's + The Grin Reaper voodoo mask. The mimics do a TON of damage and CC a lot too. For the first time I can stop and loot not caring if I cleared the room. The mimics will keep fighting and kill stuff while I stop and loot on all 4 chars. Amazing!

Usiing very few Fetishes. 8 Fetish Army from 1 char and 15 more from another char from the Belt of Transcendence. 4 dogs from 1 char and 6 gargs from 2 chars using The Short Man's Finger ring. That's about it for pets and feels very good in terms of damage, tanking and specially FPS. Patch 2.3 + Windows 10 has done wonders for my FPS. I was concerned about this since I was gonna play WDs but so far its WAY WAY better than 2.2 + Windows 7. No lags, no dsync issues, nothing. It's very smooth.

Using Haunt as primary and Acid Cloud as main attack. Only have 2 Suwong Diviners, non ancient, but still doing very good damage. Round Robin for 3 Piranhas Piranhado + 1 Hex pretty much takes care of all the CC needs I have since Mimics casts these too so I can clear stuff fairly comfortable from range. My last WD uses de Cold Haunt + Ice Blink with a Wormwood with Pestilence rune + Bad Medicine passive which has the whole screen slowed. And on top of that, 3 BBV in round robin + Grave Injustice gives me perma BBV for every elite pack and boss in find (looking for SMKs).

Too soon to push GRs since I haven't completed a single set, but I'm feeling good about the class. Heard some bad stuff about Helltooth lagging pretty bad, hope that's not the case cause I'm aiming for Helltooth caster build. We will see.

PS: Something I didn't know was that Piranhado CCs even shielded elites and it's for quite a while. By the time the CC is off, the shield is off too.
    Last edited by Devile : 08-30-2015 at 01:30 PM