Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 49

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    What about dsync issues? Did monks on S2 and it was a pain to level and later on, Epiphany was tricky to use. After that bad experience with melees, I rather go with ranged classes.

I think WD Helltooth caster build is pretty good right now and u shouldn't lag much if u dont have fetishes in all your members. Maybe a couple with cubed SMKs to get 2 BBVs stacked.

So far so good with my monk team.
    Up to paragon 160, 1 uliana monk, one shen long gen build monk, 1 uliana in progress, and 1 healer in progress.
    Healer already up to 300,000 life per second and team healing between 225-280K.

cleared grift 35 and speed farming T7 already.

Syncing is more troublesome than other teams, but I am not using epiphany yet. not sure how that is going to work out when it is really necessary.

Setting up different mantras for max movement speed does create sync problems, but when I change it all out for a grift, it isn't too bad.

Once I got 1 WD with full Helltooth, things changed drastically. Damage is pretty high. Played non stop since my last post and got to paragon 230. Now I have 3 WDs with full heltooth sets and Suwong Diviners. Missing 1 part from the last one and the weapon. Got my 3 gems on each to 28 and I'm able to do 35s in less than 5 minutes now without F&R. With F&R + CoE I'm sure 40s will be really fast. From there will have to work on minmaxing my gear, ancient weapons, higher gems, furnace cubed, etc. and speedfarming 50s should be a posibility. My DPS in average is around 700k only. There's a lot of potential.

FPS is amazingly good and no lag whatsoever. Tho I dropped fetishes cause I had no room for them, just dogs and gargs which I will have to drop once I start using F&R + CoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Once I got 1 WD with full Helltooth, things changed drastically. Damage is pretty high. Played non stop since my last post and got to paragon 230. Now I have 3 WDs with full heltooth sets and Suwong Diviners. Missing 1 part from the last one and the weapon. Got my 3 gems on each to 28 and I'm able to do 35s in less than 5 minutes now without F&R. With F&R + CoE I'm sure 40s will be really fast. From there will have to work on minmaxing my gear, ancient weapons, higher gems, furnace cubed, etc. and speedfarming 50s should be a posibility. My DPS in average is around 700k only. There's a lot of potential.

FPS is amazingly good and no lag whatsoever. Tho I dropped fetishes cause I had no room for them, just dogs and gargs which I will have to drop once I start using F&R + CoE.
    Good to know! I seriously debated about starting the season with WD's, but I kind of tried to test it out a bit with the new patch after the season 3 team became normal characters. Different builds obviously, but it is just unplayable with 1 carn doc, 1 SMK doc, 1 tiki doc, and one just pet-haunt spammer.

WDs was my first and fav class.

but, really, really enjoying this monk team. completely different experience and perspective on the game.

I basically got to the same point today. 238 paragon, 750K dps, GR 35 in under 5 minutes. 2 uliana monks, 1 gen monk, and still trying to transition the healer completely to only healing. that dude is pretty cool though, 700K life per second, team healing of 400K, and the two monks with 25 gizzards have 850K shields. With the right combo of mantas, the just zip around so fast.

Keep updating your progress and what the WD team is like. Post some video if you can.
    I am streaming for a friend who is trying to learn how to play, but anyone can feel free to check it out if they want.
    No pro here, don't have a page properly set up on twitch either, but here is the link:

http://www.twitch.tv/djeayzonne

I'm playing 2 monks and 2 barbs as a team. A little risky. And I'm only level 36 or so!

I was really close to playing 4xWDs but I was watching a d3 steam and people were bitching about how WDs lag the game. So I thought I'd wait on it.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Glad I am not the only slowpoke. I have some wds around thirty.

Monks and barbs sounds interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

4 Man barb team however my 4th guy has been subbed out with a friend who has been playing a uliana monk, with my triple BK2 WW6 we cleared 57 in something over 10 minutes yesterday.

Currently around paragon 500 with the 4th guy being 200 sadly. 2 furnaces cubed and so far only 2 ancient BK weapons, otherwise my guys are doing pretty well with gear.

I finally got my 2x monk 2x barb team to 70 last night. It's funny, the early levels are the harder ones, the later levels are much easier.

Hopefully this team will be playable. I will miss doing WW barb though, that is just faceroll fun.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Haven't been able to play that much this week, waiting for the weekend to push Para 400+. I'm at 330 I think. Already completed all 4 sets with brazers and weapons (non ancient), no Furnace yet. Very few ancient pieces of armor, doing slow T10, T8 decent. Quite a few random lag issues. Network and visual lag. There's definitely a problem with the Helltooth set and lag. It's playable but sometimes its really bad. Sometimes it works perfect. I know Blizzard is aware of this and adding hotfixes but its still not ok.

Besides the lag issues, I really like the gameplay. Very good damage, good balance between pets and own skills and it benefits a lot from CoE because u can attack with multiple elements. I'm too squishy right now, reason why I dont push GRs or even T10. I need to level my Molten Wildebeest Gizzard and Esoteric Alteration Gems in order to survive more in higher difficulties. May not need Esoteric Alteration since I have a ton of CC and maybe 1 defensive gem is enough. Need to test. Right now I'm using Xei, BotT and Toxin but its not good with survivability.

I like more the Acid Rain build cause it's ranged and shit like waller, knockback, nightmarish and map layout are not a problem. Bears has the benefit of The Thing of the Deep which boosts your toughness by a LOT cause of Swampland Attunement passive. It's a melee build with more damage, BUT u are completely exposed to CC effects. Also positioning is key here and with 4 accounts, position is prolly not your strenght. Still will give it a try and see how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    I finally got my 2x monk 2x barb team to 70 last night. It's funny, the early levels are the harder ones, the later levels are much easier.

Hopefully this team will be playable. I will miss doing WW barb though, that is just faceroll fun.
    Gratz! Video or it didnt happen :P

Have 3x DH with full gear minus two ancient yangs (over 50 re-rolls total and not one ancient). Fun build as long as you have the yangs and can zip zap around the map with impunity.

3x ww barbs which are going well clearing 45 grifts in <5 mins as well

3x monks AKA 1 monk carrying 2 monks. I haven't decided what to make one of the monks just know that one will be healer.

3x WD is OP as hell. One helltooth guy carries 45s in 5 mins each. One ancient wep. Also have a build for speed clearing t7 on them that is absolutely amusing.

Not playing crusaders or wizards yet.

Considering going 3x seismic slam barbs + healer monk. Friend's hota/seismic slammer is getting 7 billion crits which is obscene.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Last edited by Witwulf : 09-05-2015 at 04:37 PM Reason: wrong thread