Quote Originally Posted by Andreas1707 View Post
Thanks for respon guys it worked out quite well i do torment 10 safely now with 4x hota barbs and it really fun

to another question regarding monks

do any of u have any experince with them this season? and can u even run 4x uliana monk's or how does seven sided kick work?
Yes you can run 4x U6 without any big problems, it's quite fun also but you need to remember to use madstones for multiple cold or different EP elements (Cold is like 3x damage though). I recommend using crit builds with CoE and not BP ones for more consistency. The problem with U6 however lies in surviveability and snapshotting. Surviveability can be fixed by using a healing monk since you can't do dashing and movement as well as a single player monk. And I really do recommend using a healing monk as one, makes so you can face tank and just pull in mobs while spamming SSS.

Now here's the worse part, I'll just do a quick explanation. EP snapshots from several buffs like mythic rythm and so on, however you cannot override a EP already in place it only extends the duration so the generator and madstone EPs are generally low value EPs. You have to get your buffs correctly and within in a small window dash to another pack and apply your EP with the SKILL!! Next you need to use SSS and hit this mob without hitting a lower damage EP. This will spread the good EP and now you need to keep spreading it until you can't spread it anymore. Imagine doing this with several U6 monks, madstone probably makes it impossible.

Combine this with the fact that U6 in reality doesn't scale too well compared to say a HotA barb I'd recommend against focusing too much on multiple U6 monks and do what I realized this weekend.

Party composition:
-Healing support monk with progression and xp gear (Epiphany and Dashing strike = BAD)
-Support barb with progression and xp gear (BK weapons with 10% CDR each and max CDR on all other slots needed, also Chilank chain cubed and 6 second Cassius belt. Gogok also necessary and no whirlwind or charge, weapons are just for fury regen and CDR)
-2x DPS (So far I've tried U6, HotA with 5% movespeed, Carnevil WD)

Let me just say that this is the best thing ever for multiboxing, the barb keeps your party at 40% extra MS and 100% IP uptime for immunity to most affixes and KBs/Stuns. The Monk is just friggin amazing with that crazy healing, combined defensive values makes a carnevil WD tank arcane beams at a GR60 and I just checked thoughness on the U6 a few times and it said 500mil! For the dps I'll probably be varying with what I'm doing from what I tested this weekend.

-Say you're speedrunning normal rifts, I'd say 2 U6 are amazing because then you can one shot TX elite packs.
-Speedfarming G55-G60 rifts I think a perfectly geared U6 + HotA barb will do wonders, the hota barb sadly sucks for normal rifts due to dropping berserker constantly because you need to pick up shit.
-Progression is a tricky one, I'm currently leaning towards 2x HotA barbs but it might easily go to HotA + HT/Carnevil WD or HotA + Sunwuko Monk. I'd love for U6 + HotA to work but I don't think the U6 has enough value sadly.

I did a 14min something 63 yesterday on my first test run with U6, HotA, SupBarb, SupMonk using mainly xp gear. And lets just say I have a major lack of gear on my HotA barb and only one ancient weapon on U6. Best part of all, no risk of dying even with xp gear!

Sorry for the wall of text but maybe it will give you some ideas, I can't recommend the support barb + monk enough. Enough movement speed and survival for everything! Screw dash like skills because it just messes you up in multiboxing, Chilank's chain is where it's at!