Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 49

I'm pretty new to D3 at 70+ (I'd boxed prior to there being seasons, but never made it to cap, and prior to RoS).

Are you guys running regular rifts, exclusively?
    Do you aim to fully gear one toon, giving the. All the good stuff, and the leftover crap / duplicates go to the next toon down the line?
    How does the cube play into things? Are you giving the toon you're trying to hear all the loots and using the cube to transform the items to get what you want?
    do you just gamble blood shards on whatever set piece type you're looking for?
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

That was my idea of multiboxing when I first started ... farm with 4 chars to give all the good stuff to my main char. Didn't take much time to figure out that I didn't like that approach but instead making all 4 chars better instead of just 1? Why? Cause its far more effective and fun also. Sure u can always pimp 1 char to the max and use it to carry the rest, but there's so much that char can do in terms of DPS and your party survivability. Eventually u notice things are too slow and very inefficient. U can't go higher in difficulty and u cant go any faster either, which hurts your progress. Best approach IMO, is try to improve ALL your chars instead of just 1. That makes your whole party do more damage and be tougher. That doesn't mean u can prioritize your main, but in general, if I'm missing 1 item from my party build and I get an Ancient drop, I give it to the char missing that item and not my main. Will benefit my party a lot more, than having 20-30% more dps on 1 single char.

Cube? Depends on builds, but usually whatever I don't need or is non ancient, goes there, asuming it's needed. U can also give set items u dont have to another char in order to reforge it on the cube and get that missing set part.

I to rift for materials and keys. Greater Rifts for experience. U can get items from both. And blood shards, sure, a lot of gambling from back to back greater rifts.
    Last edited by Devile : 09-06-2015 at 05:04 PM

I got 4 WW barbs at GR50 but now I decided to test 3 Hota + 1 healing monk but the WOTB 20% movement speed is giving me trouble on monk, any ideas?

Edit: testing barbs with only 5% paragon speed.
    Last edited by Tsaza : 09-07-2015 at 01:52 PM

Hey guys Im currently runnin 4x Hota bark with 6p IK and dmg wise i seem ok for t9-t10 even tho they are around 500-700k dps but te problem im having is the survivability that struggle alot on t10 where i can usually finish with around 5:30 min left, witch isnt a bad time imo but, i would like to know what i can do to increase their deaths since they seem to be around 3-5 death when i do t10 :/ their toughness is around 10-12 mio buffed with war cry

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/65599418 this is the mains profile and the skill are around the same on all of em except that account 2 and 4 runs with war cry

I guess what im asking is:
    1) is it a gear problem - not good enough - witch is what i would prob say
    2) do i need to add/change something - still thinking about adding a healing monk to the team but might be to challenging ?
    Last edited by Andreas1707 : 09-09-2015 at 04:55 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tsaza View Post
    I got 4 WW barbs at GR50 but now I decided to test 3 Hota + 1 healing monk but the WOTB 20% movement speed is giving me trouble on monk, any ideas?

Edit: testing barbs with only 5% paragon speed.
    This is where I'm at. I haven't had time to test it, but I was thinking the same thing with the paragon speed. Let us know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas1707 View Post
    Hey guys Im currently runnin 4x Hota bark with 6p IK and dmg wise i seem ok for t9-t10 even tho they are around 500-700k dps but te problem im having is the survivability that struggle alot on t10 where i can usually finish with around 5:30 min left, witch isnt a bad time imo but, i would like to know what i can do to increase their deaths since they seem to be around 3-5 death when i do t10 :/ their toughness is around 10-12 mio buffed with war cry

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/65599418 this is the mains profile and the skill are around the same on all of em except that account 2 and 4 runs with war cry

2) do i need to add/change something - still thinking about adding a healing monk to the team but might be to challenging ?
    Healing monk will def fix the problem but it will add others like the movement speed issues. Sure u can play with Paragon so u have 25% movement speed with WotB but, it will still cause some problems going thru portals, etc. U should have more than enough damage to do T10 without Bane of the Stricken. Why not go for a defense gem instead? That should take care of most of your issues. I would try Molten Wildebeest's Gizard or at least have Life per Fury spent on Belt and prolly weapon.

Also, I rather have Ignore Pain somewhere instead of Threatening Shout Falter or even WarCry. Either have perma Ignore Pain using 2 Barbs with Pride of Cassius or just have it on demand on risky situations.

From what I see, u have TOO much DPS for T10 but not much healing or damage reduction. I would first try replacing Bane of the Stricken with Molten Wildebeest's Gizard and Threatening Shout Falter with Ignore Pain mob rule with Pride of Cassius instead of Leoric Crown on 2 Barbs. I'm pretty sure that should take care of all your deads and your clear times will prolly be faster.

Ok thanks for respond, i will try that

Bane of Strickem is that the worst gem out of those 3 from u experience ? since i think the 25% dmg on elites and guardians sound good, but im not as experienced on barbs as u are so, i will try that first thing tonight

Bane of the Stricken shines only on high GR where u kill slow and start stacking the damage. If u kill fast, u get no stacks and the gem is pretty much useless. T10 should be fast already but if u are dying, that hurts your clearing times. Try adding more survivability and see if that works better.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas1707 View Post

You change two barbs into hybrid support, drop bloodshed on them and change it into group Ignore Pain and then cube pride of cassius or use grandeur cube + the belt. With round robin you'll need paragon 10% and 3 items with 8% cdr so I'd probably recommend shoulders/ring/ring for it so you don't lose the vit from gloves.

This should give you waaay more toughness at the expense of some damage which I think you can afford to lose.

On second thought dropping war cry instead of battle cry is also quite doable since you don't really need more than impunity and veteran's warning runes.

Thanks for respon guys it worked out quite well i do torment 10 safely now with 4x hota barbs and it really fun

to another question regarding monks

do any of u have any experince with them this season? and can u even run 4x uliana monk's or how does seven sided kick work?