Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Two boxing heroic 5 mans, what classes would you recommend?

I have a Blood DK at 685 that's having trouble solo'ing heroic 5 mans. I was thinking of dual boxing a pocket healer, or maybe another blood DK to get me over the hump. With enough gear, I'm sure this stuff can be solo'd, but that process will take a while since I don't raid.

Assuming T.Jungle gear, what 2 classes can do 5 man heroic content the easiest? I'd consider 3 boxing at the most, if it would make things exceedingly easy. Don't care for pvp. Thanks.

I know close to nothing about DKs, but don't Blood DKs only benefit from being Blood if they're taking damage (e.g. tanking)? If that's the case, then a healer would probably be much more useful.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I was in a hc a few days ago, we had a dk tank who just pulled and pulled.. him and the healer were fine but he must have taken a lot of healing as us dps kept almost dying from stray mobs that aggro'd onto us.. he was full mythic geared and was pulling 40k dps.

I also vote healer... but I'm not sure that would be enough.. so maybe a 3rd as a dps.. a hunter maybe for full movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenmill View Post
    I have a Blood DK at 685 that's having trouble solo'ing heroic 5 mans. I was thinking of dual boxing a pocket healer, or maybe another blood DK to get me over the hump. With enough gear, I'm sure this stuff can be solo'd, but that process will take a while since I don't raid.

Assuming T.Jungle gear, what 2 classes can do 5 man heroic content the easiest? I'd consider 3 boxing at the most, if it would make things exceedingly easy. Don't care for pvp. Thanks.
    Resto druid!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Blog Entries

Disc priest, if you can ALMOST make it without a healer, a healer that just casts bubble on CD and otherwise smites their way through the dungeons would be my choice.