Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    come on we all love MiRai even if he does not change shirt much. Now the Q is does he change his Trousers (pants) or are they the same.
    Wearing pants is frowned upon around these areas, so I tend to wear them as infrequently as I need.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Wearing pants is frowned upon around these areas, so I tend to wear them as infrequently as I need.
    MiRaiIsPantsFree

"Hello, MiRaaaiii heeere!" suddenly takes on a whole new meaning. *sobs uncontrollably* It's my punishment for my silly remark, isn't it?

Fun Fact #142: MiRai owns the largest collection of MC Hammer pants in North America.

BKPcSuBTTWaJ9bhHb5Ul_Mc_Hammer_pants.jpg
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    Fun Fact #142: MiRai owns the largest collection of MC Hammer pants in North America.
    While I will neither confirm nor deny Fun Fact #142, I'm both terrified and incredibly interested that there are 141 other "fun facts" in addition to that one.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

While I will neither confirm nor deny Fun Fact #142, I'm both terrified and incredibly interested that there are 141 other "fun facts" in addition to that one.
    I'm more worried that those are just the "fun" ones.