Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: TimeWalker Run

Default TimeWalker Run

So I didn't fraps the run, but if I have time tonight I will try to get a few and post them.

Trinity team is lvl 93
    Monk Tank
    3x mm Hunters to provide the hate
    and a rSham with the heals

So far only had time to do Slave pens. It was much more difficult than a standard WoD instance. But still enjoyable

Who else has ran what?

I tried them last time when I was (i think) level 80'ish and had a horrible time. Slow, difficult, had to use CC, and the loot that dropped was same iLevel as regular dungeon drops that took a quarter the time to kill.

Tried again and this time they were level 100 and pretty much still all heirloom gear, and Mother of Pearl it was it fun. Some "captain" type trash was tough but all other was easy and boss fights went smoothly as long as you do the "keep out of the fire" type basics. And the gear that drops is better than heroic dungeons, the weekly quest also drops a guaranteed iLevel 700 item.

They way I see it, TimeWalking could also be called Multiboxer Training Grounds. You're able to kill quickly, practice your CC, practice your movement, and quickly gear up for raiding. I recommend taking your fresh 100's in over and over and over.

They are pretty hilarious to run, getting to use some old dps staves and healing mace in actual content is fun.

Cute bonuses as well, i wish the time walking event stuff was just ... all the time however

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ZNukxreOY

So I was able to get one run recorded before I passed out...

My mother would not be able to watch that video. Tying jump to the attack macro means she'd be puking from motion sickness within about 90 seconds.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    My mother would not be able to watch that video. Tying jump to the attack macro means she'd be puking from motion sickness within about 90 seconds.

I also suffer motion sickness which is why I play mostly wow.. so many good games I cannot play

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I also suffer motion sickness which is why I play mostly wow.. so many good games I cannot play
    Skyrim caves! The horror. Also all of wildstar.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Skyrim caves! The horror. Also all of wildstar.
    Guild wars 2 jumping puzzles.. I tried so hard to fight it but I couldn't The witcher was another I couldn't manage nor any kind of fps.. I could when I was younger.. perhaps my declining eyesight is the culprit.

Blog Entries

I found that witcher is fine for me now that I turned off the subtitles for dialogue. Something about the eyestrain of being a little bit too far away from the cinematics?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I found that witcher is fine for me now that I turned off the subtitles for dialogue. Something about the eyestrain of being a little bit too far away from the cinematics?
    I was like that with 1 and 2 - not tried 3.. I'm fine with all of the Dragon Age games.. so long as I avoid the tactical camera combat. Saints Row made me ill too.. shame really it looked fun.