Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: TimeWalker Run

Yea, I am know for my chronic jumping syndrome. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I also suffer motion sickness which is why I play mostly wow.. so many good games I cannot play
    I have that same problem too that's become much worse becoming an old fart. FPS use to be my main games and it sucks... Many times I have got a new game and within 15 mins puking.

All games aren't created equal though. There's even a few FPS that I could handle such as Farcry series. Skyrim was ok to for me. And of course WOW my mainstay for several years.

I like those horror games too but am unable to make it 5 mins in most of those.

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell109 View Post
    So I didn't fraps the run, but if I have time tonight I will try to get a few and post them.

Trinity team is lvl 93
    Monk Tank
    3x mm Hunters to provide the hate
    and a rSham with the heals

So far only had time to do Slave pens. It was much more difficult than a standard WoD instance. But still enjoyable

Who else has ran what?
    I did the Slave Pens also. Hate to say it but that's probably the easiest BC dungeon- basically tank and spank. All the others have some mechanic to screw boxers. BC was the beginning of 'Don't stand in the fire!' So dungeon after dungeon you're going to hit bosses that throw down void zones, poison puddles, etc...

Mana Tombs is probably the other easy one with minimal bs. Not saying the rest aren't doable by any means. There's just some bosses that will require multiboxing strategies. Think we use to stand on ledges, lips of molding to avoid the insta kill puddles. Sure you can walk your team out but many are instakillers that require moving before the spot on the ground even appears. 3 ticks in a puddle/void zone=dead.

Right now I'm running a pally tank, priest healer, hunter dps, 2 boomkins.