Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default What unit frame addon do you use for click healing?

I used to use Grid and GridCustomLayout to force my party unit frames when in raids, etc...
    But it looks like GridCustomLayout was abandoned long ago.
    Is there an alternative, or does it still work with Grid?

I use Isboxer action menu ontop of SUF. I have written a few plugins for SUF and its easily changed programatically.

The menus allow me to use one 'grid' (and mt/assit unit frame) and have multple healers deal with it.

I use ShadowedUnitFrames + Clique for clicky-healy stuff, but I use VideoFX overlays to show and position my "unit frames" so I always see exactly what I expect to see regardless of who is in what group, whether they're out of range, which character set I'm playing, etc. etc.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

You can pretty much use any unitframe add-on you want since they should all have some sorting options built in (assuming they come with a GUI). If they don't, then you can open up the Lua files and adjust them to force a sorting option (granted you know where to look). Also, GridCustomLayouts still has basic functionality if you manually fix it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

i use jamba with clique easy to heal just my team and to make sure the toons stay on the same place on every window.

I use clique and grid as per MiRai's video, with a VFX overlay

Vuhdo. Very versatile add-on, and to my knowledge one of the few ones that lets you create a frame where only your toons are visible "out of the box", so for example when you join a random group (lord kazzak, LFR, etc), all the other people don't clutter your screen.

Thanks!

I did it the boring way - /assist macro and I click on the party member on my tank and then heal via the healer with different macros.. big tank heal macro. aoe heals and party member heal.. and shields.

ElvUI groups and raids sorted by name and clique (with vidfx and repeater regions)
    Last edited by Xixillia : 08-24-2015 at 02:59 PM Reason: derp
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!