Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Angry Interact with target not assisting

So I'm having this problem where I'm multiboxing 4 warriors and 1 paladin. My Interact with Target key is Shift G as set on the Variable keystrokes and in General. It refuses to assist my paladin and It doesn't enable click to move. I've multiboxed 5 Shamans and those have worked fine. Assisting with my shaman and enabling CTM when its needed. and the same when I was just multiboxing 1 shaman and 1 paladin. I can't figure this out and I've tried to fix it for hours. Any suggestions?

I also was having troubble when using IWT it was opening the talents. I just unbound N. Don't know if that had anything to do with it.
    Last edited by andrew125 : 08-13-2015 at 11:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by andrew125 View Post
    So I'm having this problem where I'm multiboxing 4 warriors and 1 paladin. My Interact with Target key is Shift G as set on the Variable keystrokes and in General. It refuses to assist my paladin and It doesn't enable click to move. I've multiboxed 5 Shamans and those have worked fine. Assisting with my shaman and enabling CTM when its needed. and the same when I was just multiboxing 1 shaman and 1 paladin. I can't figure this out and I've tried to fix it for hours. Any suggestions?

I also was having troubble when using IWT it was opening the talents. I just unbound N. Don't know if that had anything to do with it.

it sounds like some keymaps are masseed up. i take it your using isboxer? you could always ask someone to look over you profile in the isboxer live support chat.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    it sounds like some keymaps are masseed up. i take it your using isboxer? you could always ask someone to look over you profile in the isboxer live support chat.
    Yeah. I'm using ISBoxer. I've checked through all the "Key Maps" and "Variable Keystrokes" even in the "ISBoxer Ingame Control Pannel" IWT is set to Shift G on all of them. How come it works with my shamans and the 1warr 1 pally but it doesn't work with this one? I'm using the exact same settings as it?

I've been sitting in the live chat asking the same question and no responce :s

You received a response on the live chat:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#Will_thi...vate_server.3F

Thread locked.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology