Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Im using Octo and Jamba. Can anyone help me with my multiboxing? I just started, I was looking for someone who would hav

Can anyone help me with my multiboxing? I just started, I was looking for someone who would have time to go through so things with me.

I'm trying to mutlibox two priest.

There's plenty of guides on these forums on how to start your set up, i have zero experience with Octopus and i think most of the people here use isboxer anyway. Just do a few google searches and something will come up.

I think the main problem with this thread is that people are totally willing to help you, but "have time to go through things with me" might be the wrong approach.

If you have questions about setting up Octopus, describe what questions you have about setting it up. If you want help learning the ins and outs of multiboxing World of Warcraft, that's generally different and less related to using Octopus or ISBoxer. You'll note that Syferr saw the word Octopus and now even though your questions are probably about WoW and not Octopus, he immediately assumed he has no experience with whatever trouble you're running into. Maybe the reality is he does have the answer you're looking for, but from reading your post none of us know the first thing to tell you.

What I'm getting at is that it's important for you to describe your current experience and what you're having trouble with, and then it's much easier for someone to respond with something useful for you.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I would like to add when i read this topic i read it as "can you Setup" my Multiboxing for me.

Why i don't like helping this far is what happens when you change your class? what happens if you wipe you setup you would be lost again its better to DIY and then ask for help on bits.

Av nerver used Octopus but i would think you would use the same setup as pwnboxer or keyclone with focus follow and assit. do even if we don't know the software we could help if its wow part you need help with.

you ask about jamba but did not really give any help you wonted with it? A lot of us know about jamba here and there is some great guides. (oh and its my baby now)

The fun part of boxing is getting everything set up and working successfully. The frustrating part of boxing is being unable to get something working.

Its a two edged sword, I remember my first time. But don't worry OP you'll be asking the right questions soon, just stick with it.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...topus+multibox

(Yes, seriously.)

First two videos should get you up and running. Come back with more complex/specific questions once you can move/shoot/etc. Good luck!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)