Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default WoW New Expansion + Dual-Boxing.com Voice Chat

You are all invited to join the Dual-Boxing.com staff and community members in our Mumble chatroom for a live discussion during the unveiling of the new WoW expansion at 9am PDT on Thursday, August 6th! The expansion unveiling will be streamed live from gamescom.

You must have Mumble installed in order to access our voice chatroom. If you don't have it, download it here.

Once you have it installed, go to mumble://mumble.dual-boxing.com and login with your Dual-boxing.com account info. Feel free to join in the conversation or just listen in!

If you aren't able to join voice chat, you can come to our IRC chatroom instead.

ill be around in IRC not sure if ill be in the voice chat as the guild will probs want me in there chat room.

This should be interesting.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I'll join if i wake up in time. no promises
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Direct YouTube link with countdown - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WIEl4hRvA
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

We are now live in Mumble chat! Come join us!

Thanks for joining us on the Mumble server guys, we enjoyed the discussion. I recorded some audio and we might post a couple clips or something. :P
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start