Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 8x Boomkin WPVP

Default 8x Boomkin WPVP

Heya!

I've slowly been acquiring clips after 6.2 landed, and finally I had enough to put together a compilation of some of the good times I've had in this patch playing either by myself, or with others (boxers and/or people single toons).

So without further ado:

Nothing too fancy, and I mainly make these to amuse myself when bored.

What to expect:
    - Cooldown stacked AOE yolo
    - Balanced items
    - A spot of lag
    - Varying numbers on both sides

What not to expect:
    - Perfect gameplay or super high skill
    - Arena/BGs

I actually enjoyed watching that movie a lot. Don't ask me how, but it felt totally different from the latest movies I've seen where a 10 boxer+ runs around picking of targets 1 by 1.

Well done.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

we have a lot of fun on outland

my hunters are in a few of the clips

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    we have a lot of fun on outland
    Shame i gave up leveling my horde locks :-P

Nice vid and great music

Nice Wubsie!

I'm on Outland as well with 4 shamans but I didn't do any multiboxing for 3 years :-P How it the climate on the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Menthu View Post
    Nice Wubsie!

I'm on Outland as well with 4 shamans but I didn't do any multiboxing for 3 years :-P How it the climate on the server?
    we try and do a lot of wpvp there is a lot of alliance then horde and that's what makes it fun.

There me playing 5
    Wubsie playing 8
    Rizzey playing 40
    A druid i forgot the name of playing 5 more as well.

we have a few that come and phase over as well but we can not do sw fun then. but your always welcome to join (if in eu). we have a alliance with a pvp horde guild as well (that am in)

Quote Originally Posted by Menthu View Post
    Nice Wubsie!

Overall it's good. There are a few guilds that take the game and WPVP a bit seriously for my liking, which leads to slight ego-wars on forums and whatnot, but the "crew" we usually roll with tends to stay out of it and just has fun. Naturally there are those who oppose multiboxing as well, but most don't seem to mind us too much. Server has gained a bit of horde population since I started playing here, but it's still very Alliance heavy, which just means that there are plenty of targets and that they can actually put up a fight as well, which makes it interesting.

Also: Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 08-04-2015 at 05:02 PM

very fun to watch
    I used it as bait to get a friend to come back to his druids :P

I am no longer a PVP player, but this brought back some memories to me, and it had that touch that made it feel nostalgic.
    I actually enjoyed it, make more of that

/Selz or XeRR