Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default New World of Warcraft Expansion Unveiling at gamescom 2015 – Live Stream August 6

Name:  G9G3DT74UFKG1438107825137.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  136.4 KB

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19841681/

Its interesting because Q2 earnings come out next week as well. Normally they wait until Blizzcon to announce. Which in this case is only three months away.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 07-29-2015 at 04:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    Its interesting because Q2 earnings come out next week as well.
    This is the data that I'm interested in. I'll still continue to play WoW regardless of what the numbers are, but I'm dying to see what everyone has to say since there's a damn good chance that there has been another large loss of subscribers.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I was tipped off they was doing it games con but I was told that I was being silly as Blizzcon is if there going to tell us about the xpac would be there.

this means we looking of going into beta in a few months time just before blizzcon? and maybe a feb/march release.

to be fair I don't think xpacs this fast is a good thing, if there going to give us patches like we had it feels a lot to pay out every year might as well level and go next xpac.

anyway can not wait to find out more about it but there is a lot off tip stuff game out 2 weeks ago that kinda made

I am hoping for a South Seas expansion that was leaked a few weeks ago which was leaked by the same guy who leaked wod. Hopefully they tone down some of this raid or die bullshit and introduce better alternative avenues for character progression.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    This is the data that I'm interested in. I'll still continue to play WoW regardless of what the numbers are, but I'm dying to see what everyone has to say since there's a damn good chance that there has been another large loss of subscribers.
    It'll be interesting to see if they break out token subs vs paid subs.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if they break out token subs vs paid subs.
    Anything to ensure positive EPS guidance

I'm just kindof getting tired of adding more levels. What will we be up to, like 105, 110?

But maybe* this expansion a meteor hits nearly destroying all life. The survivors have lost all technology and knowledge, forcing us back into a previous age of existence. Now we're back doing a 1-50 leveling scenario.

*no it wont

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I'm just kindof getting tired of adding more levels. What will we be up to, like 105, 110?

But maybe* this expansion a meteor hits nearly destroying all life. The survivors have lost all technology and knowledge, forcing us back into a previous age of existence. Now we're back doing a 1-50 leveling scenario.

*no it wont

WAIT who said they had to add levels

No really they would not do that would they :S :S :S

New class this time..i want to use all these heirlooms i have!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    No really they would not do that would they :S :S :S
    It's speculation at this point of course, but this item was datamined on the PTR recently: Spike-Toed Booterang, an item to dismount other players - pretty much a Dreanor version of the Hardened Shell from Mists of Pandaria. The tooltip specifically states it's not usable on targets above level 100. If the next expansion wasn't adding more levels still, there would be little point for that particular limitation I'd say.
    Last edited by MultiBear : 07-29-2015 at 10:48 PM