Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 38

Quote Originally Posted by runtu View Post
    Against all the assumptions, I do have a 40h/week job, and a loving concubine
    noun

* a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married, especially one regarded as socially or sexually subservient; mistress.
    * (among polygamous peoples) a secondary wife, usually of inferior rank.
    * (especially formerly in Muslim societies) a woman residing in a harem and kept, as by a sultan, for sexual purposes.

seems like you have your shit sorted!
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    noun

* a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married, especially one regarded as socially or sexually subservient; mistress.
    * (among polygamous peoples) a secondary wife, usually of inferior rank.
    * (especially formerly in Muslim societies) a woman residing in a harem and kept, as by a sultan, for sexual purposes.

seems like you have your shit sorted!
    Haha yeah that sounds about right

I'm a fan of Barns. I run 90 of them. Every four days I drink a bottle of wine and trap wolves for ~2-3 hours.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

damn, so the barns are actually worth it? lol

Short math which soothes the things out:
    Amount of WoW accounts * WoW Token price / Amount of characters in total / 30 = Gold needed to earn per character per day
    If you can keep this up, you'll have a lifetime supply of Game Time.

My result is 142g, which equals a good mission / day / character

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    S
    If you can keep this up, you'll have a lifetime supply of Game Time.
    Well only if you have your wow accounts on separate battle.net accounts

Quote Originally Posted by scottik View Post
    Well only if you have your wow accounts on separate battle.net accounts
    Yeah true.

I used to have only 2 Battle.net accounts (containing 8+2 WoW accounts) but since I had "recently created accounts (as in year or two)" Blizzard agreed to my request to split the WoW accounts between separate Battle.net accounts each.

Phew! Otherwise I'd had been screwed big time (due to 36 tokens / 24 months limitation / Battle.net account)
    Last edited by beeq : 08-05-2015 at 04:54 AM

I'd suggest building a Frostwall Tavern(Followers with the Treasure Hunter trait / Followers with the Scavenger trait which gives extra resources from missions + Treasure hunter missions from tier 3 tavern, treasure hunter missions are the gold missions that can give upwards of 3k or 4k from the Blingtron's Secret Vault which is a rare mission, you usually get anywhere from 200g - 900g easy.

I'd also suggest the Trading post for spending garrison resources when the items such as dust, ore, leather / fur and herbs are 5 GR per 5, another good idea is to build the Barracks and upgrade to tier 3 so your follower limit is 25.

If you have a lot of followers with epic mounts i'd also build a Salvage Yard for boxes, open those maybe once a week since you can make upwards of 1k from vendoring alot of the greens and disenchanting blues(the class specific transmog gear from them, good amount of Draenic Dust from them since they vendor for only 3-5g or so).

Also look into gearing your character's to ilvl 675 and raising your follower ilvl as much as possible(645 atleast with the follower upgrade tokens from the vendor inside your garrison town hall, they cost 500g each but are worth it with the new missions that get unlocked), getting your character to ilvl 675 is known to 'unlock' the new 675 missions that reward the Heirloom trinket / Medallions of the Legion / Champion's Honor / Elixir of the Rapid Minds / and the garrison resources + oil caches that you can use etc, also the Cinder Pup and Burning Blade toy.

Proffession wise i'd suggest getting maybe Tailoring on a few toons to craft Hexweave Bags every few days even though they seem to be dropping in price, but on my server they sell for a easy 1500g, and with a Tailoring Building + the Proffession i seem to make them every 3 days or so.

Also make sure to run ATLEAST H Cata 25 raids every week, such as Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, Firelands, Dragon Soul, and Throne of the Four Winds(Not suggested imo since you only make like 400-500g from it compared to 1k - 2k from the others) You can make a MINIMUM of 6k from running all of them except ToT4W. Also make sure you kill Kazzak weekly with Felblights being 200g or so per, and a guaranteed drop from Kazzak.

Just a few suggestions and methods i use on my 11 level 100s to get enough gold for tokens, with running H 25 Cata raids i can make a easy 66k weekly and Kazzak kills yields roughly 20-25k from Felblights depending on the amount he drops for my alts. Not to mention 9 character's having treasure hunter missions which gives about 3-5k from missions on average daily, more depending on rare missions and if i check them twice a day instead of once.

Feel free to add to this as i'm sure i'm forgetting a few common methods, but that's all i could think of.
    Last edited by Uhnknown : 08-05-2015 at 08:07 PM Reason: typo

Nice little mini guide! Thanks!

Yes, appreciate the info here.
    Many thanks.

#highfive