Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 38

Quote Originally Posted by xandorz View Post
    Barns seem good, especially since it can be done right away, doesnt need recruiting and lvling followers.
    Maybe barns might lose some value soon now that conquest weapons are just about to be available for everyone and people are getting more and more geared up.

I started a 5man team across 2 bnet accounts (i dont really mind if I can only play 50% of the time, I usually dont have my subscription active that much anyway).
    I have some performance issue tho.
    It works fine except for when I spam a button, if I do stuff like spamming a button and move camera it jumps all over the place.
    It is specifically the button spamming that is the problem. (if i run around or if I use ability once and then move camera while it is casting it works fine)
    Not sure if it is keyclone sending all the keys or if it is the macro spam that is making me lag, but something like that.

Tried it on my laptop.
    dont think it is related to cpu, got a i7 and it use up 10-15% cpu only with power saving mode turned off.
    It has 8 GB ram and using 80%, not sure if it needs more ram. could buy 8 GB more but idk if it does any difference.
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
    Windows 8.1

Know where the performance problem is?

Just tried RFC, so much lag, can barely move when using abilities. Not lagging when I dont use abilities. With this I cant multibox.
    Tried closing windows and see if it still happened. With 2 wow it works fine but with 3 or more it is just as bad as with 5 wow.
    Idk what the problem is, with 20% free ram with 5 wow or ~40% free with 3 wow up, I cant see that it can be ram that is the problem. Shouldnt be CPU since it is at 15%, unless it is somehow hindered from using more that I dont know about. Doesnt feel like a graphical problem either, so shouldnt be gpu.
    Probably related to it being a laptop, never had this problem on desktop.
    This thread is about WoW tokens and making gold. If you need assistance with your multiboxing setup then I ask that you start your own thread in the proper sub-forum.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Another viewpoint is this: Why are you playing WoW right now and do you want to turn it into a job by putting in a number of hours each day/week/month just to maintain not paying for a sub?

Very few people have the fortitude to play this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    Another viewpoint is this: Why are you playing WoW right now and do you want to turn it into a job by putting in a number of hours each day/week/month just to maintain not paying for a sub?

Very few people have the fortitude to play this way.
    Its the same story with plex in eve. Why grind for hours in a game when you can work a real life job for a fraction of the time for the same result? Unless you enjoy the process of farming the in-game money...
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I think there a many people and I am sure many multi-boxers who do really enjoy the gold making part of the game. I am sure some multi-boxers started or continue to multli-box just for this reason. Especially with no-follow in battlegrounds, making gold has to be one of the best reasons to multibox now...

Quote Originally Posted by Truelle View Post
    I think there a many people and I am sure many multi-boxers who do really enjoy the gold making part of the game. I am sure some multi-boxers started or continue to multli-box just for this reason. Especially with no-follow in battlegrounds, making gold has to be one of the best reasons to multibox now...
    First part about tokens being the impetus behind some new boxers and some others keeping subs active, I agree with. Second part about making gold being one of the best reasons to multibox, I personally disagree. For me, gold/money is not a factor in my enjoyment of a game unless the lack of gold (read: the tedium required to gain it) prevents me from doing the things I enjoy doing. In that, I suppose I'm closer to EatCarbs; I spend my time working during the day so I can play when I'm home. When farming gold starts to feel like work, I'm out.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Just because you have a job and can pay the subscription, its not like extra money. Everyone has priorities, cell phone, internet, netflix, etc and if you can find a way to pay for WoW some other way its more to spend elsewhere. To most it may not be worth it to save the price of a subscription, but those guys probably saved money elsewhere in their budget so they can pay it.

I don't want to get x Garrisons and log through all of them regularly to farm enough gold to buy my monthly sub.

I just play the game, enjoy playing and from time to time, when I got some gold left out of my playing, I buy a token.
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    I don't want to get x Garrisons and log through all of them regularly to farm enough gold to buy my monthly sub.

I just play the game, enjoy playing and from time to time, when I got some gold left out of my playing, I buy a token.
    Heh, having x Garrisons isn't so bad. I got 110 of them, half at max tier with max buildings, excluding Inns at lvl 2.
    You know it takes only 15 minutes in total / day to send 2750 followers into their missions. ( Master Plan + Broadcasting )

Yesterday I purchased enough Tokens to keep 10 accounts alive for next 6 months.

110 gars... 2750 followers .... omg.

I'd starve or die of thirst in front of my PC *lol*

Who are you? Shiva? :-D

| Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    110 gars... 2750 followers .... omg.
    To be honest, the 2750 followers is only the goal in the far far horizon. Currently I have a tad over half of it.

With Refer-A-Friend system, it is possible to level a toon from 1 to 90 in approx 10 hours. One hour more and you'll get yourself a Garrison.
    I leveled four toons at the same time, so technically it took 2h 45min per toon from level 1 to their own Garrison.

Against all the assumptions, I do have a 40h/week job, and a loving concubine