Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Quote Originally Posted by Implodingjigsaw View Post
    Also make sure to run ATLEAST H Cata 25 raids every week, such as Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, Firelands, Dragon Soul, and Throne of the Four Winds(Not suggested imo since you only make like 400-500g from it compared to 1k - 2k from the others) You can make a MINIMUM of 6k from running all of them except ToT4W. Also make sure you kill Kazzak weekly with Felblights being 200g or so per, and a guaranteed drop from Kazzak.
    Actually in terms of gold/time BoT trashfarm is still better, you are limited to 10 ids per hour and the amount of items dropped has been nerfed according to forum posts, but I'm still making constant 600-700 gold in 10 runs +200 embersilk cloth and sometimes lockboxes containing 25-35g +greens (per toon). Of course to make this lucrative each toon gets a seperate id, movement key broadcasting works out pretty well there since you dont have to run around corners, that makes up an avarage of 3250 gold on 5 accounts plus 1k cloth in 20-30 minutes depending on your gear/movement speed increasing tools, my shamans are still in green. To eliminate any travel time I got my hearthstone in Crushblow (outpost next to BoT) and when dungeon entering is on cooldown I work on the garrison and other stuff. Regardless of your number of accounts if you do those runs 2-3 times a day it pays your accounts until you got garrisons up and running.

I used to (speed)farm MoP dungeons for gold, I half-drunkenly decided to do it again FOR OLD TIME SAKE.. 8k an hour in just gold, limiting factor is the stupid instance per hour cap. So if you have any level 90 teams still around, turn off the XP and go nuts.

If you do above raids etc, sell the lockout to people who are chasing mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    I used to (speed)farm MoP dungeons for gold, I half-drunkenly decided to do it again FOR OLD TIME SAKE.. 8k an hour in just gold, limiting factor is the stupid instance per hour cap. So if you have any level 90 teams still around, turn off the XP and go nuts.

If you do above raids etc, sell the lockout to people who are chasing mounts?
    which dungeon were you doing? I remember mogushan palace rewarded much

Selling Lichking only IDs worked in the past, have to try out if people in wod are still interested since its really not that big deal anymore, are there any bosses in the cata/mop content people are interested in?

medallion of the legion, hexweave bags and bloods/felblight keep me rollin in the gold with minimal time investment. Its insane really.

What if I trap a beast for the Barn, does everyone in group with a barn aquire the beast too or would I have to trap multiple times?

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    What if I trap a beast for the Barn, does everyone in group with a barn aquire the beast too or would I have to trap multiple times?
    Everyone in the party that has a barn of the required level (you need a level 3 barn for the elite beasts) will get a caged beast in their bags.

Everyone in your *party will. If you're in a raid, it still works, but only for the 5 people in the party of whoever dropped the trap.

Alternately, you could trade me EQ Krono and/or Daybreak Games subscription time
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    medallion of the legion, hexweave bags and bloods/felblight keep me rollin in the gold with minimal time investment. Its insane really.
    I'm doing only missions, and receiving golds and tailoring rush orders as rewards.
    Currently I got 3176x (yeah over three thousand) Rush Order: Tailoring Emporium

Once in a month I park my toons into my Tailoring Emporiums, bags full of Sumptuous Fur (bought from my Trading Posts when Yula is up), and rush the orders until 10,000 Hexweave Cloth for 100 bags, which get sold very fast.

I got 10 accounts now active for next 12 months, and a bit over than that. Insane indeed.
    Also sharding everything that isn't an upgrade, BoPs included ^^
    Last edited by beeq : 08-27-2015 at 02:48 PM