Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default [EQ2] New Progression Server

Just subbed and started 3 accounts. Doing Brigand, Dirge and Warden. It's what I took to 90 a while back, although AA made a lot of it viable (like melee healing warden and tank brigand). Will see how it goes. Had seen 3 other 3 boxers on Isle of Refuge within an hour, so should be good.

Hit me up in game (Lokked) and we can destroy dungeons later on!

Let me know if anyone finds value in ISBoxer tips specific to EQ2.
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

I just resubbed one of my many EQ accounts. I might do the EQ2 TLP on one or two accounts. I don't want to get burned out on it (KISS). I played on Fippy a few years ago but did too many toons and it became a chore. Once I get going I'll try to contact you, if you are still active.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

If you're doing EQ2 on the same account that you've subbed on EQ1, it won't be TLP. All DGB games have "all-access", so if the account is subbed, it's subbed for all of their games.

You still have to buy expansions for each separate games, though.

Tat

That's why I said EQ. The minimum subscription is 'all access' now. I am on the EQ2 TLP server right now enjoying the exp weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    That's why I said EQ. The minimum subscription is 'all access' now. I am on the EQ2 TLP server right now enjoying the exp weekend.
    We should do a guild there that is boxers only. I run a 6 man crew - Monk, Mystic, Warden, Troub, Wiz and Conj. All level 15ish but just started a few days ago. Would like to try some raids with the right company. I dont play a lot, but when I do i am all bout business

PM me your in game name and lets see what we can do.

I did a 3 man crew, Paladin, Troub, Warden (all in the 20's). Sworddancing is the Paladin main. I am currently guildless and am open to a boxing guild.

Edit: Not sure why it took 3 days for the forum post alert to hit my inbox. Must have been some backend maintenance over the weekend.