Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

I dont think this be around much longer. Seemed like good plan on paper. Its costing them more then there making i think you find.

Blog Entries

This being tokens? Or this being the limit ebony?

Luckily most of my teams use several different battlenet accounts already...

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    This being tokens? Or this being the limit ebony?
    oh the tokens i seen don't think a lot of players are buying them and the ones are selling them are more then likely with hacked cards that blizzard ends up paying for. i seen a lot of times in the EU anyway there just is no tokens on the AH.

the other thing to look at is why are they saying you can only by out 2 years of game time. maybe they still have plans the game going free to play that they talked about a few times.

As for the account it seems blizzard are more and more using account at the level of the email not at the game level. you can only restore one char per email level once every 30 days and it took me 3 days of fighting the item restore for them to over right it and they said they will not be doing this again, but they would not move my accounts to there own email.

or though this is just my option on it and what av talked about with friends.

and one more thing they don't support mutiboxers i had that a few times on tickets about that on the deleted chars thing.
    Last edited by ebony : 07-27-2015 at 10:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Truelle View Post
    Luckily most of my teams use several different battlenet accounts already...
    For Diablo, yes. For WoW? I don't think that's the case for people that box 5 or fewer, which I suspect is the vast majority.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    oh the tokens i seen don't think a lot of players are buying them
    The poll here says its about 50/50
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...erwatch-Legacy