Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Marvel Heroes 2015 - First Raid - 10 boxed and downed

They all laughed at me and called me names. So I decided to play some MH to take my mind off things.

I was watching a MH twitch stream (http://www.twitch.tv/dankrage and http://www.twitch.tv/degentp), and Dankrage was nice enough to invite one of my characters into the raid, and it was pretty fun. So I got the crazy idea of trying to 10 box it. There are 5 boss fights for this particular raid - Green Muspelheim - the easiest raid.

I didn't put a lot of thought into the fact that every fight had groups split up and do different things.

I leveled another group of 5 to max level and geared them up, so I could have 10 total players (this was easy, only took a day or so)

The first time I went in there, I was able to do the first boss fight. Then it got a lot harder. After reading some strats, and talking to some of the MH people on twitch, I was able to figure out the different boss fights. Pretty fun stuff.

Here is sort of a break down of the raids bosses:
    https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...7/raid-faqs/p1

Pic from 1st boss

Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

That's amazing. I'm thinking about 10x Team, but i have some issues with internet (all time red position ~300ms - 5x clients). I just leveled up my 5x Hawkeye's and they still stuck at 10k hp and low DPS. Any suggestions?

Also, when I launch my 5x Team + Chrome (10-30 pages) + some little progs like Battle.Net my RAM go out quickly (18-22/24 GB). Is 32 GB RAM enough for 10x Team?

Quote Originally Posted by woloss View Post
    That's amazing. I'm thinking about 10x Team, but i have some issues with internet (all time red position ~300ms - 5x clients). I just leveled up my 5x Hawkeye's and they still stuck at 10k hp and low DPS. Any suggestions?

Also, when I launch my 5x Team + Chrome (10-30 pages) + some little progs like Battle.Net my RAM go out quickly (18-22/24 GB). Is 32 GB RAM enough for 10x Team?
    MH takes a LOT of CPU - and not so much on the graphic card side. I use more than 32 gigs of RAM when I 10 box. I checked and it was at 37 gigs, with chrome and a few other things open. But you probably can get it to use around 32 gigs with 10. It will probably be slow - so make sure to run in a low resolution.

I use summoner classes, they do a lot of the work for you. Like Doom, Iceman, Rocket and some others might work as well. Scarlet Witch is probably a good non-summoner type class. Having a teleport is really good for multiboxing, to get out of the way of things quick.

You can certainly easily level up any hero to 60, it's just doing any end game stuff - like cosmics are a lot harder.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Thank you for information. I guess the best solution, upgrade my PC. But now prices go up to x2.5-3 and will stay at this point for a long period.
    Maybe a low resolution will solve some problems, but right now main window set at 4K display (in-game 1080p, main @50/60 fps and slaves @25/30), everything is fine except font. And if i'll set a low resolution, i'll get bad font.

Maybe i'll do some trick like i did with WoW)

About classes, I think i'll sit at Hawkeye's for a bit, i really enjoyed them.)