Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Jamba 2 screens started multiboxing yesterday

Hello i need some help with jamba im using 2 screens and 2 separate wow instances on the same computer and im having the window switch enabled so that i can klick on the other window and it changes i can also use a keybinding for quick switch but now to my problem when i actually switch to my screen number2 jamba gives the master role to my slave toon and the guy that was a slave/minion is not following its original master anymore because now the slave is the master and when i switch back to screen1 now the main guy is master again i would like to know if there is any way to keep my main guy as the master even if i switch screen for a moment and to have the other character automatically following at all time but still keeping my main as the master even if i switch to the other screen
    the wow accounts is on the same battlenet email for RaF so i dont know if it is that i need to have 2x addons of jamba going on the same computer for each character or what i can do to solve this issue i would greatly appreciate any help in working this out thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

welcome to multiboxing :-)
    You need to say what package you are using to multibox with.. ie Isboxer or HotKeyNet ... ect then your more likely to get the correct answer to your question

Under each Slot of your Character Set there is a Mapped Key assigned to be used when you swap screens. Remove that and JAMBA will stop changing your leader when you swap.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

thank you mirai that works no more master switching without my command