Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: It's Coming

Default It's Coming

Soon™

Last edited by MiRai : 08-06-2015 at 07:56 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Is this where I get my tickets for the hype train?

Where do I pre-order?!?!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

i been waiting to long for this! but soon™ is still.....

Soon: Copyright 2011-2015 Lavish Software. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Lavish Software and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."
    but if we was soonish™

Current speculation believes "Soon-ish" to exist between "Soon" and "End of Time.
    or very soon™

"Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.
    Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish(er) ------- Soon-ish --------→ End of Time
    i would like to know what soon™ we at now!

I feel embarrassed to ask.. but.. what is coming? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    I feel embarrassed to ask.. but.. what is coming? >_>
    No need for that!

ISBoxer 2 is coming, the long-awaited follow-up to ISBoxer.

Very keen on finding out more about its capabilities. Sofar I've only read somewhere that it supports variables, which already gave me various ideas of things I could build into my setup. But there'll be lots more than that I'm sure, and we'll find out more details... soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    No need for that!

ISBoxer 2 is coming, the long-awaited follow-up to ISBoxer.

Very keen on finding out more about its capabilities. Sofar I've only read somewhere that it supports variables, which already gave me various ideas of things I could build into my setup. But there'll be lots more than that I'm sure, and we'll find out more details... soon.
    as far as i understand it more of less what isboxer does just in a lot better UI and easyer to understand interface i seen some screenshots and it looks great!

BTW at onepoint it was called "joe the mutiboxer" or JMB. but it was renamed.

@MultiBear Thanks.

I'll pre-order with Lyonheart now.

Pre-order jokes aside, any current Inner Space/ISBoxer subscriber will not need to make an additional purchase, because ISBoxer 2 is still free software for Inner Space (the not free part).
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Pre-order jokes aside, any current Inner Space/ISBoxer subscriber will not need to make an additional purchase, because ISBoxer 2 is still free software for Inner Space (the not free part).
    Out of curiosity, is there actually any other software (3rd party ) that runs on isboxer? As in: is it being used for other projects? Besides inner space that is.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!