Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: It's Coming

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Out of curiosity, is there actually any other software (3rd party ) that runs on isboxer? As in: is it being used for other projects? Besides inner space that is.
    ISBoxer runs on Inner Space, you've got it exactly backwards

Most of what people have been sharing is ISBoxer related, like the [partial] keyboard and mouse overlay MiRai designed. Other projects people mostly keep to themselves, like for this "World of Workout" project -- http://www.twitch.tv/tehtsuo -- he needed to map the exercise machine outputs as game inputs. So to be honest I don't even hear about the vast majority of what people create on their own.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    pre-order jokes aside, any current inner space/isboxer subscriber will not need to make an additional purchase, because isboxer 2 is still free software for inner space (the not free part).
    yay!!

Windows 10 and DX12 are whats coming soon as well.. any plans for DX12 support?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Windows 10 and DX12 are whats coming soon as well.. any plans for DX12 support?
    Mildly off-topic but okay. Inner Space has supported every new version of Windows and DirectX since DX9 and Windows XP (up until a few years ago, I would have said win2k). I have every intention of continuing this support in Inner Space. When Windows 11 and DX13 come out, Ill support those as well.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    When Windows 11 and DX13 come out, Ill support those as well.
    Lax confirms Windows 11 and DX13 are imminent!!!

Eagerly waiting .........
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

My Body is Ready
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE A BIO/DRINK BREAK WITH ISBOXER2?? This is completely unacceptable. I can see it already...

Me: "Don't pull the boss yet, half my clients just died."
    Friend: "ORLY?"
    Me: "Yeah, gimme a few minutes to boot everything back up."
    Friend: "DENIED. I know you just upgraded to ISBoxer2 last week. And you aren't married. And you don't have a dog. INC"
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE A BIO/DRINK BREAK WITH ISBOXER2?? This is completely unacceptable. I can see it already...

Me: "Don't pull the boss yet, half my clients just died."
    Friend: "ORLY?"
    Me: "Yeah, gimme a few minutes to boot everything back up."
    Friend: "DENIED. I know you just upgraded to ISBoxer2 last week. And you aren't married. And you don't have a dog. INC"
    Haha -- Well, launchers are unlikely going to be simultaneously launched, so if the games are starting up too quickly then you can move to using the launcher if you'd like.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology