Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default How to do this for melee please

I am trying to set up a melee team, my rogue/dk/kitty druid and monk.

Was reading this:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/WoW:Interact_with_Target

• Melee

A common (but not necessarily recommended) configuration for Melee characters will leave Click to Move permanently enabled, so that Interact with Target can be spammed with any DPS key(s). This is provided by the Quick Setup Wizard as "Interact with Target - Keep CTM"
    This might suit me, not sure, I want to have my normal dps keys doing dps and when the dps keys are pressed melee IWT.

But where in the set up wizard des Keep CTM exist ?

I tried to make a new melee team in isboxer, but cannot see anywhere about keep CTM.
    Cannot see it anywhere either, under mapped key wizards.

All I want to do is actually play melee oneday, easiest way possinle, so they IWT when I hit dps keys :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    But where in the set up wizard des Keep CTM exist ?

I tried to make a new melee team in isboxer, but cannot see anywhere about keep CTM.
    Cannot see it anywhere either, under mapped key wizards.
    The Quick Setup Wizard creates it by default, and it's right next to the standard Interact with Target Mapped Key in Non-Combat, as shown in the video from the Wiki page.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks, I watched it and re read it all, done as it said, but it does not work for me for some reason.

Only 1 character will go to the npc and that is only if I am not leading off it, rest do nothing, and all I see is, "you need to be closer to interact"
    I set x as my prefered key, all clients have x set in wow client in keybindings under IWT.

And in isboxer, all steps were followed, exported and then re check, all hot keys are set too x, under

key maps non combat and then bottom pane, IWT I can see it says (Hotkey-X)
    and then variable keystrokes, bottom IWT also has hotkey as x

what could be wrong ?

I did a full /reload ui and even reloaded all clients.

Non combat only? If you want it to work in combat don't you need it to be a combat key?

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Thanks, I watched it and re read it all, done as it said, but it does not work for me for some reason.

Only 1 character will go to the npc and that is only if I am not leading off it, rest do nothing, and all I see is, "you need to be closer to interact"
    I set x as my prefered key, all clients have x set in wow client in keybindings under IWT.

And in isboxer, all steps were followed, exported and then re check, all hot keys are set too x, under

key maps non combat and then bottom pane, IWT I can see it says (Hotkey-X)
    and then variable keystrokes, bottom IWT also has hotkey as x

what could be wrong ?

I did a full /reload ui and even reloaded all clients.
    Then it would seem that you will need to share your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Non combat only? If you want it to work in combat don't you need it to be a combat key?
    The "Combat" and "Non-Combat" Key Maps are merely labels. ISBoxer doesn't know the state of the game (it's against the ToS of the game), so it cannot know whether you're in combat or not. All Key Maps and Mapped Keys which are assigned to a Character Set work at all times regardless.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology