Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Toggle Jamba Follow Strobing

There are several places where a hotkey can be set for this.

In Keymaps > General it is set to Shift-Alt-F. When I try that the toon casts the spell bound to the F key.

In Keymaps > Non-combat I set up a hotkey. It turns follow on but not off.

In Keymaps > WoW Non-combat I set up a hotkey. It produces messages that say follow is being toggled and Jamba reports follow has broken. But the minions still follow.

How can I toggle follow?

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    There are several places where a hotkey can be set for this.

In Keymaps > General it is set to Shift-Alt-F. When I try that the toon casts the spell bound to the F key.

In Keymaps > Non-combat I set up a hotkey. It turns follow on but not off.

In Keymaps > WoW Non-combat I set up a hotkey. It produces messages that say follow is being toggled and Jamba reports follow has broken. But the minions still follow.

How can I toggle follow?
    First, if you have multiple sets of Key Maps like Combat and WoW-Combat, then you need to see which are attached to the Character Set you're trying to alter. However, if you're unsure why you've got multiple sets of Key Maps when your profile is only for one game (e.g. WoW), then you could just be adding unnecessary work and confusing yourself by having all of those extra Key Maps.

Second, if you're setting Hotkeys for Mapped Keys in ISBoxer which call the macros stored in the Game Helper section and they're not firing off in game, then that means:

A) The ISBoxer add-on is disabled
    B) You've removed or altered key combinations to macros in the Game Helper section which are being used by these Mapped Keys
    C) You've unassigned (or forgot to assign) macros to a Character or Character Set in the Game Helper section
    D) You're playing on a private server where the ISBoxer add-on doesn't work
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    First, if you have multiple sets of Key Maps like Combat and WoW-Combat, then you need to see which are attached to the Character Set you're trying to alter.
    I checked and the first two key maps I mentioned are not part of the character set. So that explains why they didn't work.

However, if you're unsure why you've got multiple sets of Key Maps when your profile is only for one game (e.g. WoW), then you could just be adding unnecessary work and confusing yourself by having all of those extra Key Maps.
    I started off with the default wizard settings which created several key maps.

Then I create a new character set and chose a combat key map instead of a standard menu in the wizard. When I finished with the wizard, there was the message "ISBoxer has determined that configuration selected via the wizard is not compatible with your existing Always On, Combat and Non-Combat key maps". There were 4 options and I went with the default option which added a bunch of key maps.
    Last edited by sync00 : 07-02-2015 at 11:52 PM

Well this is embarrassing. I forgot that you have to move the minions after turning off follow.

I think I'll see it I can add a movement step to Toggle Jamba Follow Strobing.
    Last edited by sync00 : 07-03-2015 at 12:08 AM