Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 27

Default Any improvements in the boosting process in the last few years?

Here is what I did several years ago. Take a booster and 2 RAF toons to a dungeon. Leave the boostees inside the entrance while the booster clears out the first area. Then move the boostees to the cleared area.

Is there a better way of boosting than this?

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    Is there a better way of boosting than this?
    That's pretty much it. The only change is that you can complete 10 dungeons an hour instead of only 5.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I was hoping there might be a way now to have the boostees follow at a certain distance. Moving them separately is tedious.

I did some more searching and came across someone saying they leave boostees at the entrance. He skips the trash and just goes for bosses and dungeon completion bonus.

I was hoping there might be a way now to have the boostees follow at a certain distance. Moving them separately is tedious.

I did some more searching and came across someone saying they leave boostees at the entrance. He skips the trash and just goes for bosses and dungeon completion bonus.
    Well, it all comes down to how comfortable you feel with whatever methods are available. I know beeq is currently boosting a second set of characters with his Mage and he keeps the slaves on follow the entire time.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I had started typing a post to share some of my own experiences with you. However, as that grew into a large wall of text, I thought I'd best rewrite it and just post it like this: http://www.dual-boxing.com/content/1...ld-of-Warcraft

I hope that answers some of your questions and/or gives you some ideas on how you'd like to go about it.
    Last edited by MultiBear : 06-29-2015 at 11:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    I had started typing a post to share some of my own experiences with you. However, as that grew into a large wall of text, I thought I'd best rewrite it and just post it like this: http://www.dual-boxing.com/entries/1...ld-of-Warcraft.

I hope that answers some of your questions and/or gives you some ideas on how you'd like to go about it.
    Thanks. The link isn't working.

Thanks. The link isn't working.
    I've updated the link, though you can also find it on the front page now.

I'll check it out. It doesn't show up on the new blogs page, which I checked before mentioning the non-working link.

Thanks for the good info.

Someone on Reddit posted the other day that RAF now goes to 90. There is no official confirmation of that, so he wasn't sure if it was a bug or not.

What does someone do if they have a 5x team and want to create a new team. Would you buy 5 new accounts for the RAF bonus?

Someone on Reddit posted the other day that RAF now goes to 90. There is no official confirmation of that, so he wasn't sure if it was a bug or not.
    i have atm 4 raf active with inside all groups at lvl 85 or +.
    i can confirm atm looks like Raf works to 90. i ve done some tests in past days: with recruiter and recruited together bonus xp is about triple then with the recruited only. composition: 1 booster lvl100 + 2 recruiter+2 recruited. if i drop a recruider, i got 1/3 of xp on that character.
    i opened a ticket in wow forum asking info about it. No response atm.
    Looks not implemented on grant levels, need some more tests. but looks like it s not working retroactive atm.

PS to offer more info:
    info with my composition. it s possible and just a bit boring do 85-90 in Temple of Jade serpent with raf. 7/8 runs. some more then 1 hour.
    Last edited by Prega : 06-29-2015 at 01:42 PM Reason: add info