Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

The fastest 1-85 I ever did was 3 hours and 57 minutes /played. That was with summoners set up at each entrance and logging out every time I hit the 10 instance per hour limit. Usually it takes about 6-7 hours without all that shenanigans. Funnily enough, 1-11 takes the longest :/ I usually level by questing from 85-90 since I 15-box and I'm boosting a set of 10 toons.

1-11 By hand
    11-23 SFK
    23-34 SM
    34-45 Scholo
    45-48 BRD
    48-58 LBRS
    58-63 Ramps/Blood Furnace once
    63-68 Sethekk Halls
    68-71 Nexus
    71-75 Drak'tharon
    75-80 HoL
    80-85 BRC
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

My tip in the levelling process for those with a grp non boosted is queue for Detention block as soon as it appears in the dungeon finder list.

Use the mole machine, select first option and once there aggro the mobs accross the ledge then drop down.

First Fineous Darkvire, he may come with the trash he may not.. then behind you Lord incendius. You can do this really fast and then requeue for the same instance using the dungeon finder. This will keep you going until you can unlock ramparts in bc and is very fast even if you are only in looms without ref a friend xp.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 07-04-2015 at 04:02 AM

For those of you that do Stratholme, do you complete all the objectives? Do you find it worth opening the mailboxes to get the bonus?
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-04-2015 at 01:14 PM Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    For those of you that do Stratholme, do you complete all the objectives? Do you find it worth opening the mailboxes to get the bonus?
    Each objective gives a nice chunk of xp, so I've definitely done all of those each time. And that includes opening up all the mailboxes, as that will spawn Postmaster Malorne, who is also a bonus objective. It's the bonus objectives that make it such a terrific instance for levelling in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    Each objective gives a nice chunk of xp, so I've definitely done all of those each time. And that includes opening up all the mailboxes, as that will spawn Postmaster Malorne, who is also a bonus objective. It's the bonus objectives that make it such a terrific instance for levelling in my opinion.
    I had the impression that finding the mailboxes was quite time consuming, so I didn't do that. I have another run coming up in the near future where I will try it.

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    I had the impression that finding the mailboxes was quite time consuming, so I didn't do that. I have another run coming up in the near future where I will try it.
    They're always in the exact same locations, so once you're familiar in Stratholme, you can easily click them when you're running through. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    They're always in the exact same locations, so once you're familiar in Stratholme, you can easily click them when you're running through. Good luck!
    This. In my experience, if the mailboxes are time-consuming, you're undergeared/underlevel for the place.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)