Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Patch 2.3

Been checking Hammerdins and damage seems very underwhelming. Barbs are doing 60+ and Saders are doing 50s. If I go with Saders on S4, I'll prolly stick with Roland's and Shield Bash with ORotZ, Leoric and Blood Brother or Maximus on cube for higher DPS and perma Akarats Champion. So Barbs seem to be in a much much better place than Saders, at least on the current PTR version. Wizards are fucked with the CC nerf so not trying that again.

I was clearing GR 57 solo on my Hammerdin Devile. They are lower than barb and monk currently on the ptr for sure, but not that far below. Most all classes have a spec that can do low to mid 60's currently.

I'll most likely start S4 with Saders since I see no point on doing that with Barbs. No decent S4 legendaries for Barbs and mines are all geared up already, might as well play non season with them. I really hope they add more DPS to Saders cause they are lacking in that department. Latest patch datamine shows some love, but lets see how they end up in live. Also they need to fix the whole Falling Sword thing which is so slow and clunky, basically useless. Either fix the animation or ditch the whole thing and replace it with something better.
    Last edited by Devile : 07-21-2015 at 05:52 PM

I'm seriously considering starting S4 with WDs. The Helltooth set + Gargantuan looks very good. Most my chars have pretty much all items but WDs. I'm missing a ton of items and S4 seems like a good reason to start fresh and give WDs another try. The one thing that makes me doubt is AI which hasn't changed much. Pets are still dumb and multiboxing makes it 4 times worse. Prolly mix things and have 2 melee and 2 ranged. Not sure yet. Hope they buff the class a little more.

Duh, apparently I'll have to come back. With all new features I want to try WW barbs, as my previous experience with them (in 2.1) was quite subpar.

Barb's are in a VERY good place right now, even with the last nerfs, they are still doing amazingly good. My barbs will hit paragon 800+ when S3 ends and they are fully geared, missing just a couple ancient items. No reason to play them on S4 since there's no exclusive legendary worth using.

Most likely will go with Crusaders on S4. WDs dont have exclusive legendaries and they seem to still suck because of horrible pet IA. The garg build with Broken Promises does insane damage, but what's the point if the dumb gargs wont hit shit cause of all fetishes. I wanted to stack 4 BBVs for insane damage but for that to happen you need SMK and Fetishes. Too many fetishes and your gargs wont be efficient at all. Solo or just having 1 more WD sounds good, but with 4? Was thinking about mixing 2 WDs with Gargs and 2 with Carnevil but then this "fixed" Carnevil lag making only 5 fetishes shoot darts and the rest go melee which fucks up your gargs.

Sucks that THE class that should excel at multiboxing is prolly the worst.
    Last edited by Devile : 08-09-2015 at 09:04 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Barb's are in a VERY good place right now, even with the last nerfs, they are still doing amazingly good. My barbs will hit paragon 800+ when S3 ends and they are fully geared, missing just a couple ancient items. No reason to play them on S4 since there's no exclusive legendary worth using.

Most likely will go with Crusaders on S4. WDs dont have exclusive legendaries and they seem to still suck because of horrible pet IA. The garg build with Broken Promises does insane damage, but what's the point if the dumb gargs wont hit shit cause of all fetishes. I wanted to stack 4 BBVs for insane damage but for that to happen you need SMK and Fetishes. Too many fetishes and your gargs wont be efficient at all. Solo or just having 1 more WD sounds good, but with 4? Was thinking about mixing 2 WDs with Gargs and 2 with Carnevil but then this "fixed" Carnevil lag making only 5 fetishes shoot darts and the rest go melee which fucks up your gargs.

Sucks that THE class that should excel at multiboxing is prolly the worst.
    How are the barbs in grift, and are they dsyncing a lot? I'm thinking about starting 3-4 barbs next season since I havent tried multiboxing barbs before.

With WW, u rarely dsync. Only situations I dsync is with Nightmarish and sometimes Waller affixes. Also with the speed Pylon which makes very hard to control in close maps. Rarely happens to me, mostly is very smooth gameplay.

Well, guess I'm not gonna play WDs Garg build :/

Hitboxes bugs and retarded AI.

Hello here, I might start playing again, however I haven't even read the patch notes yet.

So I loaded my 3x Wizards and 1x WD... Some comments...

- Normal Rifts, Torment VI to VIII is a joke, legendaries are dropping like crazy, don't ignore chests (the small ones) they can drop at least as many legendaries as elites LOL.

- Normal Rift Torment X is where everything doesn't die instantly. I even had to drink a potion a couple of time... it *seems* that legendaries have a better chance to be ancient. Or I was lucky.

- I had a couple of "Lost connection" to server, it's not a proper time to play Hardcore, beware. Got an "error 26" too (from Diablo, not IsBoxer), whatever that is.

- I'm fighting pigs most of the time. I don't know if that WD abilty was buffed, but still, pigs everywhere LOL.
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 08-26-2015 at 08:35 AM