Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

I have to say, I bought Doom x5 and I had the opposite experience you had, I have dies WAY more than any other toon so far getting to lvl 10. maybe it gets a lot better, but I find that the cooldown on your summons is only 15/30 seconds, so unless you split them 1/2 and 1/2 on different characters, i find that the fights with bosses last a lot longer than 15 seconds, and I am often left with no DPS or defense and die a lot... maybe it gets better?

Dr. Doom is insanely OP, maybe the first levels are tough, but once you get going, it's crazy. I have 6 groups at 60 now, and Doom is by far the best group - by a long shot. I've never used any skills on round robin or anything other than straight broadcasts on any of my groups, stuff dies so quick.

So hang in there and keep leveling, it gets a lot more fun.

I'll keep any eye out for you in game also now that I have your info.

-Kicksome
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Very cool. Looking forward to that video.
    When I did the voice over to this, one of my old friend was over - Mike W. - who when we PvP vs each other, I had to throw games so he would still play with me - back on the original Warcraft - over modem.

So I was messing around and said I'm going to make it sound exactly like how you would do this voice over of the game - knowing almost nothing about it. I think I was pretty spot on, he doesn't quite agree on all points.

Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    When I did the voice over to this, one of my old friend was over - Mike W. - who when we PvP vs each other, I had to throw games so he would still play with me - back on the original Warcraft - over modem.

So I was messing around and said I'm going to make it sound exactly like how you would do this voice over of the game - knowing almost nothing about it. I think I was pretty spot on, he doesn't quite agree on all points.
    Now it makes sense why you sounded different than I remember. Some random people are going to stumble upon that and think you're incredibly high, and then all multiboxers from here on forward in Marvel Heroes 2015 will be branded as stoners.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Now it makes sense why you sounded different than I remember. Some random people are going to stumble upon that and think you're incredibly high, and then all multiboxers from here on forward in Marvel Heroes 2015 will be branded as stoners.
    When they see how much money I spent on their game , I think they'll upgrade that to drug dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    When they see how much money I spent on their game , I think they'll upgrade that to drug dealer
    Haha -- The mega pack is on sale for only $130 which saves you $350 if you buy them on all five accounts.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

third time watching it, and i crack up at "he aint nothing compared to that white girl" HAHAHA i love it.

Haha -- The mega pack is on sale for only $130 which saves you $350 if you buy them on all five accounts.
    It's almost like I would be giving away money if I didn't take advantage of that, which I did.

Very good stuff sir ... might give this game a go!

Leveling after 40 take a long time for me... And i can say that I'm a ["]lucky["] man. I have ~60 Cube Shard and spent them on Fortune Card. 3 chars (5x rare drop potions + visual), 1 char (2x drop potions + 3x exp potions), one 1 char (1x drop potion + 4x exp potions). Ahh...

I saw some guides, i guess i'd lvl up Cyclope for 50% exp Synergy