Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default [EU/US] World of Warcraft Sale [Battlechest / WoD]

EU - https://eu.battle.net/shop/en-us/product/game/wow
    US - https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/wow

50% off Battlechest
    40% off WoD

Sale ends July 7th, 2015 at 11:59 (in whatever timezone Blizzard uses in the region you're located).
    Last edited by MiRai : 06-19-2015 at 08:14 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

This is great I am in the process of setting up my first team and needed to buy 3 more WOD this will save me about 60 which is perfect. Thanks MiRai.

ya, went ahead and got a few more upgraded to WoD myself. So up to a full B-net now... Guess I need to level the damn things now.

Blog Entries

Hmm.... tempting. If only the sub prices weren't spiking (in gold).... hmm...

Wanted to let everyone know this discount is only valid until 07/07/2015 at 11:59 PM PDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gid View Post
    Wanted to let everyone know this discount is only valid until 07/07/2015 at 11:59 PM PDT.
    Very true. There's not a lot of rush at the moment and the sale is 3 weeks long. I've also added it to the original post.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Very true. There's not a lot of rush at the moment and the sale is 3 weeks long. I've also added it to the original post.
    Thanks for the heads up, now i'm back with 5 accounts again after 2.5 years :P

Now to buy 980 ti sli or not to buy it so i can get smooth frame rates at max resolution on all 5

Just a friendly reminder that there are less than 48 hours remaining on this sale.

Cheers mate, upgrading 4 accounts to WoD

I am back to 5 boxing again now as well. Was thinking of quitting but then there was a sale, I am a good consumer.