Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Need Help with Scarlet Halls

Can someone expand on the technique to survive the archers getting to the first boss, please?

I am running a protection paladin, discipline priest, arcane mage, affliction warlock and beast master hunter. The best I was able to do was park the group near one target and use the hunter to grab a target and move forward. Between shield, penance and a health stone, I can mostly get to the archers and eat the stun. If I am careful in the priest's placement, the hunter can get healed most of the trip.

Do you use click to move to move the characters who are not directly behind the target?

I tried having all but the priest /follow the hunter, but then they died to the fire. Leaving them back with the priest seemed best, until it was time to pull them forward with a group follow command via ISBoxer.

Blog Entries

Face this earlier this month

Using my UBERTEAM (disc/prot pall/hunters) I was barely able to get my tank to survive getting there (sending all the pets ahead of the group and with the priest back shielding the tank on CD). The boss himself is weak enough to be one-manned with a prot paladin in full heirlooms but I'm afraid I did this dungeon twice and didn't actually have a clean kill either time.

You might also try having the tank grab a shield and the priest, and then normal follow and perhaps the priests shield would protect the dps more?

[X] Click to move enabled in the WoW Config.

Tank on the right side of the courtyard. Grab shield, click to move near the boss. tank starts walking.

meanwhile: switch to healer.
    Healer stay back a little more on the left side of the courtyard.
    DPS follows the healer, move forward, dodge the flames,
    heal the tank and the dps.

As soon as the tank reaches the boss and the shield drops, switch back to the tank and tank&spank as every encounter.
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

I've split your post into its own thread. Don't be afraid to start a new thread rather than bump another that is almost 3 years old.

In other news, I have multiple videos on this:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...rlet-Monastery
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I have tank and dps shield, never have the healer shield. On the way up you can toss some heals, but the healer will get some aggro while nobody is able to attack from this so make sure you are able to snap aggro against that when you transition. I just move them up as a group without follow.

That transition with the shield and without the shield can be one that isnt very timely; separating the group can be a pita.

Easiest way is to stand at the start and send pets only in to kill the mobs.. if they die rez them..