Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    CCP Ugh sez, "Yeah, but what people find fun in EVE is making life difficult for everyone else, so fun's right out."
    CCP is on a disturbing trend of removing things without doing any research whatsoever.

Input broadcasting? There's a thousand and one counters, both PVE and PVP, but two CSM members with no clue how the game works got that removed.
    Skynetting? Someone posts a video of fighters burning 80km, catching up to and killing an interceptor that was burning in a straight line and the next day it's gone.
    And now warping fleets to probed anoms or people.

900x900px-LL-b31690bd_Nofunallowedrobot.jpeg
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    CCP is on a disturbing trend of removing things without doing any research whatsoever.

Input broadcasting? There's a thousand and one counters, both PVE and PVP, but two CSM members with no clue how the game works got that removed.
    Skynetting? Someone posts a video of fighters burning 80km, catching up to and killing an interceptor that was burning in a straight line and the next day it's gone.
    And now warping fleets to probed anoms or people.
    Creating the CSM is one of the worst things CCP has done for EVE. The fact that they actually listen to the people on the CSM is greatly disturbing.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Creating the CSM is one of the worst things CCP has done for EVE. The fact that they actually listen to the people on the CSM is greatly disturbing.
    True enough. Tyranny of the Majority would at first glance seem to make sense in terms of "The Customer Is Always Right" but this is the tyranny of the majority of *Forum Whiners*, which is a different subset.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

as ToS said, this doesnt affect my incursions, i also live in wh's, and this is going to hit me very hard unless they come up with a very good solution

They somewhat fixed it. Should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by iThirdAge Solette View Post
    i also live in wh's, and this is going to hit me very hard unless they come up with a very good solution
    Larrikin's never lived in a wormhole, which explains everything about this change.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".