Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Rated Arena Member

Default Returning to 5v5

Hey Guys

After a fairly long break, I got the feeling of comming back to do some 5s

I have a priest who wants to play with me, he is a 3k rated priest, I know him IRL.

Currently he is telling me that enhancement shaman does not have burst compared to end of MoP, they are still good but not as good.

Yet, I am not sure he knows too much about multiboxing, and what kinda suits us the most.

So I am asking for some advice, from any of you guys doing 5s, what do you feel is most suitable at the moment?

I am thinking of frost DKs, am I completely wrong or?

Tell me about your exp, and give some advice

Thx, and have a good day.

hey i been playing enhancement shaman and i think there better then a lot of players say they do have burst a lot more then some would think. av not been doing 5's with them as i was to late to get catch up on conquest gear (150+ wins each char) and as i only win 50/60% of my games.

I found death-kights to hard to get marcio or spam bared to work right this xpac. not seen any box them in pvp so am unsure how well there doing.

anyway i been following this guy on youtube that gave me a good one shot marcio. the prob is trying to get it off in time before they cc you death but if not you can easy get a few kills with this marcio i like the ehn healing as well (or though chain heal was better when more shams was stacked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Bb0yWOvxM

with all the follow axe a lot of boxers have quit pvp. so not a lot of info out there like before

If you want to go for easy wins though then its hunters! they have a great open and can nuke players easy. (or though i don't like them) and it would be better if your friend was playing a druid to make that opener even more epic.

I can confirm that hunters are nice for easy wins.
    I had no real pvp experience, setup, addons or even a plan when I tried some 5v5. Still I could get some nice wins because of hunter just being "Pew Pew I win".
    I bet someone going for it seriously can make a strong hunter team.
    I also made a video of some of my games if you want to see