Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Question cannot figure out how to create the layout I want

I've been really stumped trying to figure this out. I'm trying to run two copies on the same screen(fullscreen) while using dxnothing to display the 'off' screen on my second monitor. This is because my second monitor is smaller and using VFX to display my healing frames looks terrible, as it's all squished. Being able to click to swap would be nice but not necessary.

It would help to see your profile.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

You're going to need to either:

A) Place the dxNothing region in its own Swap Group
    B) Remove the Reset Region from your Window Layout

If you can't get those to work, then you'll need to post your profile again, but this time with the "broken" Window Layout (since what you've linked only has two regions at the moment).
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

You're the main mirai I can get it to work almost as intended, except when I tab back to my game window, the dxnothing window goes black.

Quote Originally Posted by frostesh View Post
    You're the main mirai I can get it to work almost as intended, except when I tab back to my game window, the dxnothing window goes black.
    The only line that's in bold on the wiki entry:

Check the "Video FX Viewers stay when in background (blocks Video FX Sources!)" box. (Requires a restart of all dxNothing windows that are currently running in order to take effect.)

My bad, thanks heaps for your help!

When I'm setting up custom layouts like that, I use first the Window Layout wizard and select "Stacked Full Screen on display X (no swap, avoid taskbar)" and then move/resize the dxNothing windows as needed.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)