Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Booster not responding correctly

Hi all
    So i thought now that the wow tokens are out id pickup boxing again
    i have raffed 3 toons b>c>d and im boosting on a, lvl 100 on a separate realm everything seems fine exept when on the slaves the lvl 100 doesnt respond or does other things for example my follow key when pressed he opens his bags and the iwt button he opens the dungeon journal same for both quick setup and im playing around with the pro config from mirai's video # 5 all binds are set the same on everyone so i have no idea wtf is going on lol

also on a side note with the pro config #5 where can i change it to stop from following the previous window when i use the swap windows key they don't change when i mouse click the window just when i use the mapped key

thanks for the help

Make sure the ISBOXER add-on is enabled for that character. If it's not that, then I'd recommend resetting ingame keybinds to default on that character.

One of these has usually worked for me with similar issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Make sure the ISBOXER add-on is enabled for that character. If it's not that, then I'd recommend resetting ingame keybinds to default on that character.

One of these has usually worked for me with similar issues.
    Thanks mate that was it my main acc had isboxer turned off no idea how or when but that fixed it, ive never turned that off so didnt even think to check it lol