Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default delayed cursor on "pro healing"

I have used the "Pro Healing" as per MiRai's 4th video. I set it up for one char set, works great. Then I set up for a 2nd char set. works fine but have a cursor delay. i.g. char 1 -5 I click on char 1 once then char 3 but it will heal char 1 then when I click again it will then heal char 3. look at the healer window it seems the cursor on healer is stuck on char 1 till I click a second time. not sure whne I set up second char set everything is the same but I cant seem to find anything different. Any possible ideas on what might be going on? Thanks.

Ideally this question should go on isboxer.com forums in the Pro section, but that's okay.

The key here is actually in the first minute or two of the video.
    https://youtu.be/Mizu6e6BEno?t=1m23s

The Sync Cursor Action occurs when you first click on the button, instantly followed by a click being sent to the healer window. The problem is that the game may not register the cursor movement before the click, despite happening first. You can work around this by splitting the "Left Click" mapped key (and the others here) into 2 Steps, with the first Step having only the Sync Cursor Action, and the second Step having the "Do Left Click in Virtual Healing". This way, the cursor moves when you press the button, and the actual click to heal comes when you let go of the button.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

As Lax pointed out, it's all in the video, but this is the very reason I waste so much time talking about two-step Mapped Keys and using pressed or released to execute them—Even if the first step is entirely blank.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

First yeah I am not good at putting post in correct spots sorry about that.
    Second yes I have the 2 step process in there(first step blank) . Yes I am soooooo GLAD, MiRai that you do spend so much time on those little things. I do spend a lot of time figuring out other things that aren't quite in the videos also but I ask for your help and you and many other help me out.
    So back to topic I Still have the delay sometimes but it varies. I am not sure if I am too quick or something else is going on.Should I play with not advance to next stop for x.xx or would that make it worse? Also it seems that sometimes I have to click 2x. Did I miss something? Or is that probably part of my delay. Let me know if you want me to post my profile. Thanks again for you help.

Quote Originally Posted by posatronic View Post
    So back to topic I Still have the delay sometimes but it varies. I am not sure if I am too quick or something else is going on.Should I play with not advance to next stop for x.xx or would that make it worse? Also it seems that sometimes I have to click 2x. Did I miss something? Or is that probably part of my delay. Let me know if you want me to post my profile. Thanks again for you help.
    At this point, the only way anyone is going to be able to diagnose what's happening is by seeing your profile.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

http://privatepaste.com/50bb700266
    if everything is ok, is there something with my computer? any suggestions to help me start looking would be great. I.G. flash memory, temp storage on hard drive ect.

Which character? Does this happen with the left/right-click? Mouseover? Other mouse button?

You say there is sometimes a sync delay, but because the Mapped Key is set to "pressed OR release" means that you should be able to hold the button down (and not let go) while watching the healer's screen to see if you can catch where it's happening. At a quick glance I don't see anything wrong, but it'd help if you could be more specific as to where/when you're seeing the issue occur.