Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 40 of 40

now we need to make a petition to get /follow back.if its true that bots are calling it quits then they should reenable it?

Please do not mention bots by name; this forum has no desire to advertise for them.
    -MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 05-21-2015 at 09:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by harvan View Post
    now we need to make a petition to get /follow back.if its true that bots are calling it quits then they should reenable it?
    Where'd you get that "bots are calling it quits?" This arms race has been going on for a decade in this game alone, and has existed in every MMO since the beginning.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Where'd you get that "bots are calling it quits?" This arms race has been going on for a decade in this game alone, and has existed in every MMO since the beginning.
    not all bts but this is the second big bt company that has ended bc of blizzard.

Mod Edit - Do not post links to bot discussions here. We do not give free traffic to bot companies. - Khatovar
    Last edited by Khatovar : 05-22-2015 at 09:15 AM Reason: Link to bot post removed

not all bts but this is the second big bt company that has ended bc of blizzard.
    It took me 2 clicks to read an official announcement from the same company stating that:
    - they will soon release a new client
    - they have no clue if/how blizzard detected their bot, they suspect blizzard installed malware
    - they say less than 100k users got banned, cause their bot never had more than 100k users to begin with
    Last edited by Khatovar : 05-22-2015 at 09:16 AM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

well even if there not gone we should look at doing a petition to see if we can get /follow back in since there doing something about bts.

well even if there not gone we should look at doing a petition to see if we can get /follow back in since there doing something about bts.
    let us know how that goes
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Petitions are absolutely pointless and brainless. Solid arguments & reasoning is what matters to Blizzard.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

follow was removed because of a very simple bot, if they was to add it back in then the simple bots would come back. i would stay out of it. am sure they add it back if they feel it needs to be back in the game but i think you find they like us out of bgs "it maybe fun for the boxers but its not fun for the player thats at the other end"

This is the internet now full of cry babys

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    I feel the law of unintended consequences for blizzard.

It only costs 5-8 bucks for battlechest, anytime of the year on G2A.com, just for just one example. Another 45 gains you a 90 and very little time investment in lvling(since it botted) gains you a lvl 100.

With that said the majority of botters used program/plugins as auto combat rotations bot which is harmless in it of itself. The code needed for just this part in general is much less intrusive.

The players who have taken the small amount of time to code their own combat routines have not been banned to my knowledge. I am not saying none of them, but the ones I know havent, including myself. I am not a coder at all by nature however it was pretty easy to find the all material needed for wow out there on the internet.

It seem that only the ones who using this particular program gateway were banned which apparently blizzard can now see on their machines in which in the previous five years they couldnt.

I feel that some of the lazy botters who just installed this particular program and then just added their choice of plugins will learn to write/modify .lua code themselves. Making it a hell of alot harder for blizzard and time unconducive.
    The players who have taken the small amount of time to code their own combat routines have not been banned to my knowledge. I am not saying none of them, but the ones I know havent, including myself.
    including yourself ?

So your a botter ?

Nope he is still in storm shield on Darkspear. super lame
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>