Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Question

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Where is the false information

I am sure there are people still using ISBoxer

I am also sure it is not safe to use ISBoxer, not that they would get banned

In the same way I am sure some people get into steel cages in seas swarming with sharks, however I am allowed to say that it definitely is "NOT SAFE" to do so
    You're specifically calling out ISBoxer as the one piece of third-party software which isn't "safe" to use, when it's clear that CCP technically doesn't allow any third-party software to be used, including features built into the Windows operating system for individuals with disabilities.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Seriously? Was he really just banned? A deleted post I could get behind, but outright banned? What kind of a forum is this?

Quote Originally Posted by neic112 View Post
    Seriously? Was he really just banned? A deleted post I could get behind, but outright banned? What kind of a forum is this?
    It's a forum with rules.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Oh please, he didn't even reveal anything. Merely mentioned it. And it was deleted within minutes.

Being eager to ban people from your forum is a quick way to kill any sort of community that everyone should strive to harbor. Only reasonable option here is to unban him.

Oh please, he didn't even reveal anything. Merely mentioned it. And it was deleted within minutes.

Being eager to ban people from your forum is a quick way to kill any sort of community that everyone should strive to harbor. Only reasonable option here is to unban him.
    Thank you for your concern on the matter, but if you have an issue with the rules, the moderation, the moderators themselves, or anything else when it comes to the way this forum operates, then you are more than welcome to take it up with Lax since this thread is hardly the place to begin discussing forum politics.

And back to our regularly scheduled programming of EVE Online questions.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    And back to our regularly scheduled programming of EVE Online questions.
    If only you didn't ban the most contributing poster for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I know it wasn't me who got banned, but it could as well have been. It's a matter of principle now. I think I'll shy away from this forum now.

Our rules here are entirely reasonable and action against other users is not up for discussion. This community has been long respected because - as explained in the site rules - we do not tolerate discussion of things like bots, hacks, cracks, wares, private servers or anything else that casts a poor light on legitimate multiboxing and our tenuous acceptance among game companies.

If only you didn't ban the most contributing poster for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
    Just because you don't agree with it, does not mean they were banned for nothing.

Since this thread has completely derailed in record time, topic closed.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _