Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

j6TJ4.png
    Updated post-Fozzie Sov picture of the anom lists in one of our systems. Note the glorious amount of Havens for smartbombing fleets or fleets of Chimeras / Ishtars.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Still recruiting?

Always Recruiting. Tho I am not in Karmafleet and am in another Goons corp. The Imperium is definitely the place to go for making easy ISK in 0.0 I run 7 AFK Ishtars/Chimeras for about 550 - 600mill an hour and that doesnt count the escalations you get. Even better is once a day you pop into an interceptor and BM the escalations and get someone else to run them for you so you can keep making ISK AFK ratting.

Quote Originally Posted by Althanear View Post
    snip

Dude, I didn't know you were in here!
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Is it possible to get alts in a goon corp? Like just alts cause i wanna keep my main with the wh group iam with right now

Quote Originally Posted by Phiny View Post
    Is it possible to get alts in a goon corp? Like just alts cause i wanna keep my main with the wh group iam with right now
    apply with your alt and say its your main
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Still recruiting all Rorqual multiboxers, bomber-boxers, and general boxers. We've got plenty of opportunities for you to make your name known!

Im almost tempted :/