Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Default The Imperium wants YOU!

I had a massive WH40K-style speech written up when my computer decided that it must reboot NOW so I decided to say "fudge it".

I've come to tell you of the opportunity provided by KarmaFleet, a corporation within Goonswarm Federation.
    Basically, KarmaFleet is GSF's version of BRAVE Newbies, only with more dakka, and more ISK.

I'm running 2x AFK Ishtars in Havens earning over 60m / hour NOT COUNTING THE NEAR-ENDLESS SUPPLY OF MAZES!
    Seriously, two days of Mazes + Havens and I got 3b in my wallet, and that was when I only had one Ishtar generating Mazes.

GSF offers a little bit for everyone. Wanna bomb enemy fleets into oblivion? You can do that. Wanna dunk supercaps and titans with your own capital, or Ishtar? Sure, come along. Want to manufacture the biggest ships in the game, fueled by your 100-man mining fleet? Hell yeah, come on down and have a beer.

Join channel "ISBoxers Lounge" to chat with me (Nolak / AayJay) and you can ask me whatever you want about the corp and opportunities.

Unlike other null corps, KFleet does not have a monthly participation requirement. Which is good news for miners and industry people because you don't have to waste precious time getting blown up in 10% TIDI.

vvvvvv Handy propaganda vvvvvv
    Propaganda
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    e: Bloody image attached is the wrong one but it works too. Click above link for actual image.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bugme143 : 05-11-2015 at 10:13 PM
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

obligatory grr goons
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    obligatory grr goons
    ^^^

wonder if we could get a z0r chain going....

z
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

something something grrr goons

Something something no pvp requirements
    something something loads of isk

[Ishtar, Ishtar]
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Drone Damage Amplifier II

Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Eutectic Compact Cap Recharger
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
    EM Ward Field II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
    Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Hornet EC-300 x5
    Acolyte II x10
    Hornet II x5
    This will tank anything from Gurista Depots to Gurista Sanctums.

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    This will tank anything from Gurista Depots to Gurista Sanctums.
    Don't you think that fitting is a bit overkill for an afktar? Unless things have changed a lot since i last lived in the dek and the rest of the northing, you can do a lot better with prop mods and orbiting at long range.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobsalt View Post
    Don't you think that fitting is a bit overkill for an afktar? Unless things have changed a lot since i last lived in the dek and the rest of the northing, you can do a lot better with prop mods and orbiting at long range.
    You can, however this was built by people to tank a notorious multiboxer "Poitot Dot". He runs 4x LML Maledictions and hunts Ishtars and Gilas. If you have multiple Ishtars spread out over multiple systems, it can be hard at times to get all of em to safety if he makes his rounds.

For those worried about the 15% tax rate on KarmaFleet:

http://puu.sh/iD02u.png

Tl;DR: Gonna be a 1% tax rate!