Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Removed

Default Removed

Removed
    Last edited by MiRai : 05-06-2015 at 03:50 PM Reason: Read Moderator Reply

We get these recruitment threads started by brand new members from time to time, and it has sparked some discussion amongst moderators. We have never had a rule to handle this in the past, but starting now and moving forward we're going to disallow recruitment posts from newly registered members since they, and their guild, or clan, or corp, or whatever, are likely unknown to this community. Without being an established member of this community it's incredibly difficult to gauge the honesty or sincerity of such threads, especially in a game such as EVE Online, where multiboxers are able to be hunted and, if found, can incur actual losses in game.

We don't have a set number of minimum posts in mind at this time before a new member will be allowed to post recruitment threads, but will update the rules when we do. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but I'll be editing out your information and closing this thread. If you'd like to stay and contribute to the community, then great, but if not, then good luck in your travels across the vast series of pipes known as The Internet.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology