Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default [EQ2] Anyone farm Skyshrine or HKC

Im looking to get back into EQ2, i was playing it solo for a bit as a warden, but having issues finding people to play with on AB. I was pondering building a new 6 man team or 4+2 mercs. Im curious if anyone has made it to 100 ona multibox team, and what way they went about leveling. i know the AoM signature storyline is nice for the"unadorn" ability you get, but when multiboxing the storyline is it worth it time wise, if you just want to get 100 faster?
    Meeo/Nibilus

You're probably best off doing a 6 man team - the mercs will limit what you can do - they aren't very good.

If you want to get to 100 fast, you can just do Skyshrine (super easy with a 6x heroic chars) and then HKC at 95 with your full group. HKC is a lot more difficult, you just need to take it a bit slower - and buy some 98 gear when you hit 98 to make it a lot easier (should be under 1pp each piece).

I never bothered to do the AoM quests - I heard they were shallow and pedantic - and not much exp. I did the previous x-pac quests though.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

I heard the same thing about the AoM quests. However i still do not know if the Unadorement ability is truly amazing as they say it down the road.
    Meeo/Nibilus

I stopped playing mid-ToV. I played with my brother, 2 mercs and boxed the rest. We did OK, but the mercs were definitely a limitation (we ran two of the Aerakyn mercs). I found the mechanics too difficult to deal in many of the boss mob encounters in group dungeons, so I basically stopped playing. Follow was just too slow to respond to get the boxed toons out of the way. Might not be a problem for others though.

I am sure you could level to 100 though with a 4 box team. Leveling [to 95] was never an issue for me.
    Last edited by heffner : 05-05-2015 at 06:55 PM