Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

If the game is the problem, then why is it working on my main pc? i can box 2 chars on my main pc with no problems, but no more since there is a limit of 2 clients per pc (if u run a 3rd client a message pops up and all clients close)

Quote Originally Posted by chris20194 View Post
    If the game is the problem, then why is it working on my main pc? i can box 2 chars on my main pc with no problems, but no more since there is a limit of 2 clients per pc (if u run a 3rd client a message pops up and all clients close)
    I must've misread the thread. I wasn't aware that it was working for you at all.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I must've misread the thread. I wasn't aware that it was working for you at all.
    its weird. is it possible that octopus requires a specific amount of performance to be able to work? or could it be driver stuff?

No, it's not performance related, I think I can definitively assert that. Driver-related things could be a problem if something else is hooking the mouse/keyboard and preventing Octopus from doing what it needs to. You can test it with Notepad; if that works, then it's the game. If it doesn't, then it's your config, firewall, or something else not-Octopus-related, IMO.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)