Close
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 130

Post [Addon] Jamba 4.0 - An assistant for Multiboxers - Release for WoW 6+

As a few have asked for it then here it
    Welcome to Jamba 4.2

You can follow me on Twitter, I post a lot of Jamba changes and stuff am working on!

What's New:

Cross Realm Support Added

• Jamba 4.0+ cross realm & connected realms character support added.
    • Character names now must be in name-server format, .e.g. Ebony-Outland

Notes:

• CR = Connected Realms - EG You can trade/join guild ETC. Jamba will function as though your team is on the same realm!
    • CR = CrossRealm - Join a realm over CRZ tech. Note: Some modules in Jamba will not function or will not work correctly while in CRZ. This is due to limitations in Blizzard's API. You can talk over realms with addons, however YOU NEED TO BE IN PARTY WITH THE MEMBER FOR ANYTHING TO WORK!

Automated Offline System Added:

• Jamba will now automatically set minions offline if the minion is not online. Jamba will dectect when the minion comes online and sets the status to online. You can now have a full list of characters and not have to worry about online/offline. Easy switching!

Jamba-QuestWatcher:

• Supports Bonus Objectives.

Current Stable Release: Jamba Version: release-4.2.2

Download

New:
    Jamba Modules

Some parts of jamba are getting moved to separate downloads. The parts of the addon that use a lot of memory and or is heavy on the comms. This post will get updated when the module gets updated.

--The 1st that going to be its own moduleos is the Proc Part of Jamba in new releases you find this is no longer part of the core addon and you need to download this module this is going to make my life a lot easier and should be easier for the newer boxers that don't understand a lot of what the addon does it will make support a lot easier as well on the curse sites.

-- Jamba-Proc - release-4.2

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba-proc

Known Issues:

There seems to be a small bug that sometimes you get a black character showing in jamba-team all you need to do is move the blank character UP or Down and then you should be able to click remove to remove the blank box.

ChangeLog:

Jamba Version: 4.2.2
    WoW Game Version: 6.2.4
    Release Date: 21/1/2016
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

* Jamba-team
    -Fixed Battle.net changes for Patch 6.2.4

* Jamba-Macro
    - Tag Sould nolonger set the realm name if playing from the same realm. thanks to Sonof from dual-boxing for the bug report.

Last edited by ebony : 05-18-2016 at 02:04 AM

Hello Ebony
    First let me say thank you for taking up this project. I would hate to have to go back to boxing without Jamba
    I have meant to go and download one of your Alpha-Beta builds just to help test
    However I always seem to be ingame at the time I remember and then I just keep playing
    Well I did read the forums today and see that you posted a released version
    And when I got home I made sure to go and get it

The offline team members is something I have wanted for a long time as I really want to have a single profile and just keep adding toons to the list
    So I deleted all my profiles after the update and redid all my setting and then started logging toons and adding them to the main profile
    It all works well such as I dont get offline team member spam and when I log a team the team display only shows online members
    However I have the currency window set to show on the master and the window only shows the online members as I would expect it to
    but the window grows in length as I add members to the profile
    As if it is leaving room (blank space) for all the toons in the profile list even though the list is only populated with online members
    This leaves the window extremely tall with alot of blank space. and growing with each toon I add
    Last edited by Boogieman : 04-30-2015 at 10:11 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieman View Post
    Hello Ebony
    First let me say thank you for taking up this project. I would hate to have to go back to boxing without Jamba
    I have meant to go and download one of your Alpha-Beta builds just to help test
    However I always seem to be ingame at the time I remember and then I just keep playing
    Well I did read the forums today and see that you posted a released version
    And when I got home I made sure to go and get it

The offline team members is something I have wanted for a long time as I really want to have a single profile and just keep adding toons to the list
    So I deleted all my profiles after the update and redid all my setting and then started logging toons and adding them to the main profile
    It all works well such as I dont get offline team member spam and when I log a team the team display only shows online members
    However I have the currency window set to show on the master and the window only shows the online members as I would expect it to
    but the window grows in length as I add members to the profile
    As if it is leaving room (blank space) for all the toons in the profile list even though the list is only populated with online members
    This leaves the window extremely tall with alot of blank space. and growing with each toon I add
    hey Boogieman, thanks.

The offline system is still kinda new it did not go though a great deal of testing. saying that is is very stable.

I did guess there might of been a few problems with some parts (jamba-follow train is one,) and with the currency windows. really a dynamic team list would of been brilliant But thats going to take some time at my level of lua.

Anyway ill see if i can hot fix currency window to work like the jamba-display list

Edit: I have played a little and removed the offline members showing blank ones anyway, I had to make some new jambaapi, the biggest problem is if the char goes offline it keep it on the list, even if I remove the data from the table. not sure I can remove this as I have wanted without big changes.
    Let me know what you think?
    Last edited by ebony : 05-01-2015 at 02:59 AM

Ebony,

I wanted to point out a problem with setting master looter with X-Realm enabled. This is a carry over from Jafula's versions that didn't make it into the fix list.

I made a post in his old thread that explains it, but to summarize: When setting master loot realm name is not required or desired. The system doesn't recognize command line realm names with the /master command. Since this command in only fired from the toon needing the master loot, no realm name is needed anyway. Check the linked post for the code changes that I used to get around it.

Thanks for all your work on this. Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    Ebony,

I wanted to point out a problem with setting master looter with X-Realm enabled. This is a carry over from Jafula's versions that didn't make it into the fix list.

I made a post in his old thread that explains it, but to summarize: When setting master loot realm name is not required or desired. The system doesn't recognize command line realm names with the /master command. Since this command in only fired from the toon needing the master loot, no realm name is needed anyway. Check the linked post for the code changes that I used to get around it.

Thanks for all your work on this. Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!

Ok thanks for the heads up on this one, i read your fix but i like using http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/Ambiguate, as i got to play with loot i might support personal loot.

Thanks for the few missed bug reports all! keep them coming, and there seems to be a small bug that sometimes you get a black character showing in jamba-team all you need to do is move the blank character UP or Down and then you should be able to click remove to remove the blank box.

just released 4.0.2

Jamba Version: 4.0.2
    WoW Game Version: 6.1.0
    Release Date: 1/5/2015
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Core:
    *added some new API
    -JambaApi.GetTeamListMaximumOrderOnline
    -JambaApi.TeamListOrderedOnline
    -JambaApi.GetPositionForCharacterNameOnline

Jamba-Follow

*jamba-follow train should not try to follow offline characters

Jamba-Toon
    *Currency Should no longer look try and display offline characters with blank bars.
    *Currency Background will not only make the room for characters online.

Jamba-Team
    *loot should now set.
    Last edited by ebony : 05-02-2015 at 08:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Ok thanks for the heads up on this one, i read your fix but i like using http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/Ambiguate, as i got to play with loot i might support personal loot.
    However you need to fix it. I just played around with commands till I found one that worked. I use master loot for all my teams and I was desperate to get it working (back in 6.0).
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    However you need to fix it. I just played around with commands till I found one that worked. I use master loot for all my teams and I was desperate to get it working (back in 6.0).
    Ya already fixed in 6.0.2

a little update should speed up the comms again and use party/raid when it can.

Jamba Version: 4.0.3
    WoW Game Version: 6.1.0
    Release Date: 5/5/2015

*JambaCommunications
    -Members on the same realm should beadle to use party/raid as there Communication again.
    -Every time a command is Received it should not keep trying to change the team members on line status if the character is already on line.

Jamba-Item-Bar
    - Added a new option Keep Item Bars on minions synchronized set on by default.
    Suggestion http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jam...uple-item-bar/

After updating today my jamba quest log is broken.. it won't show and also quest accepting is also not working, although quest sharing is.