Close
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Showing results 121 to 130 of 130

Quote Originally Posted by Damons View Post
    I believe I tried to copy profiles before, it would screw up things like /follow, even after fixing up the team list(deleting offline members). But it works good now, thanks!
    yes i did fix a bug when i took over it that someone at some point it got broken

mosg2 is this ok??? http://imgur.com/a/FNffk

and as i was there font and font size!

Last edited by ebony : 06-22-2016 at 01:47 AM

Ebony, you're amazing. That looks amazing! I hope I didn't inconvenience you too much...
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Ebony, you're amazing. That looks amazing! I hope I didn't inconvenience you too much...
    its something i wonted to do for a long time as if i play more then five it does not look right on how i would like my toons setup grid was a lot better but i moved from grid/heal-bot etc a long time ago as i can Oder my chars a lot easier with jamba then grid was....

as for the font i kinda added half the code at the start of 5.0

Now you just got to wait you use it

that be soon™ ......

ok no its not its whenever we get the 7.0.3 patch

Jamba-trade worked (opened side window to see minions bags and traded excess money to master), but in last week it stopped. The addon is loaded. It just doesn't do anything. I turned option off on each and logged out and back in and enabled, nothing. Has something changed. What can I do to check it?
    Last edited by ElectronDF : 07-06-2016 at 01:35 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDF View Post
    Jamba-trade worked (opened side window to see minions bags and traded excess money to master), but in last week it stopped. The addon is loaded. It just doesn't do anything. I turned option off on each and logged out and back in and enabled, nothing. Has something changed. What can I do to check it?

well nothing changed in Jamba, Rhere was not patch to change API for wow, it was unlikely a hotfix was done? i don't know...

Fantastic work on this addon ebony! Was wondering if I could ask for another feature...

One of the issues that I have while trying to raid is how many deadly debuffs that require characters to spread go out on random characters - so I was wondering if it would be possible to;

Have the ability to choose debuffs (or add debuffs to a list) and when a character receives that debuff have it do a custom raid warning from that character.

I'd like to be able to set it so if a toon gets a debuff - they say/yell/raidwarning,

"[DEADLYDEBUFFNAME] on [TOONNAME] press [WINDOWSWAPBUTTONXYZ] to move toon!"
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    Fantastic work on this addon ebony! Was wondering if I could ask for another feature...

One of the issues that I have while trying to raid is how many deadly debuffs that require characters to spread go out on random characters - so I was wondering if it would be possible to;

Have the ability to choose debuffs (or add debuffs to a list) and when a character receives that debuff have it do a custom raid warning from that character.

I'd like to be able to set it so if a toon gets a debuff - they say/yell/raidwarning,

"[DEADLYDEBUFFNAME] on [TOONNAME] press [WINDOWSWAPBUTTONXYZ] to move toon!"
    this topic is about over and all development is now 5.0+ (and next few months will be fixing legion stuff)

But if you can you open a ticket on the curseforge page? i can not say if ill do it, i would have to take a look. Jamba would not know what window is in what slot! is there no any addons out there that does anything like this already? (apart form the slot? *that i can not do as there is no way the game knows what slot is its on)

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Jamba would not know what window is in what slot! is there no any addons out there that does anything like this already?
    That's why I would want to be able to use custom text for each toon- I'd tell the jamba addon on screen 2 to say "Nasty debuff! Switch to screen 2!"

Not as far as I know, I'll keep looking though.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Hi Ebony I know you must be pretty snowed under atm, but I wondered if it would be possible for pets to be shown in the jamba team list.. that way I can do away with my pesky party/raid frames?

Thanks for all your work - would be lost without this addon!