Close
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 130

new version is running smooth. Nice to have durability out again from the bag spot.

I noticed a small spell error under Toon Currency.

Seal of Inevitable Fate (Sol) and Timewarped Badge (TwB) is both called Sol
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    new version is running smooth. Nice to have durability out again from the bag spot.

I noticed a small spell error under Toon Currency.

Seal of Inevitable Fate (Sol) and Timewarped Badge (TwB) is both called Sol
    thanks for the report am sure i fixed this once, maybe it got undone some how.

in other news what do you think to this?

Updated:

Last edited by ebony : 02-03-2016 at 08:06 PM

I really like the second one. Has all the info I need. Does the nameplate still turn green when they are on follow?
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    I really like the second one. Has all the info I need. Does the nameplate still turn green when they are on follow?
    thanks ya the 1st one was the start of it a little update in a new post and i added mail to it as well.

anything am missing or you like to see? someone has said ping not sure if that would have use or not.

Update: From the next build you will have to download separate files for some Modules for some parts of Jamba. As i don't really want them part of jamba-core for one reason or another.

They will most likely be:
    Proc

This is to support the core of jamba easier mostly due to events/comms and the problems that keep coming up with "push all settings" and i feel its better if there is a few users out there still using they can still use this. Then just deleting the part of the addon.
    Last edited by ebony : 02-14-2016 at 01:00 AM

Haven't read through the whole thread to see if anyone suggested it or not, but I have a request for a feature in the addon. Its pretty simple in the way where you load a profile you leave out the saved toons for a team. This would be helpful when creating a new team, but not wanting to reset all the features you have already setup and not messing with extra toons in your team that can't be "teamed" because they are on the same accounts. Maybe a checkbox that says "Don't carry over toons" or something. Not sure if this is possible or easy or not to code in, if its not easy to code in then not a big deal. Just would be time saving when setting up a new team. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by drarkan View Post
    Haven't read through the whole thread to see if anyone suggested it or not, but I have a request for a feature in the addon. Its pretty simple in the way where you load a profile you leave out the saved toons for a team. This would be helpful when creating a new team, but not wanting to reset all the features you have already setup and not messing with extra toons in your team that can't be "teamed" because they are on the same accounts. Maybe a checkbox that says "Don't carry over toons" or something. Not sure if this is possible or easy or not to code in, if its not easy to code in then not a big deal. Just would be time saving when setting up a new team. Thanks.
    well don't think you can do this. but you could always do a /jamba-team removeall this is what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    well don't think you can do this. but you could always do a /jamba-team removeall this is what i do.
    Ok, yeah wasn't sure if profile switching was dynamic or static. Just a pain if you have toons with funny characters in it. Then again there is copy paste with notepad

Quote Originally Posted by drarkan View Post
    Ok, yeah wasn't sure if profile switching was dynamic or static. Just a pain if you have toons with funny characters in it. Then again there is copy paste with notepad
    you could just /jamba-team addparty ... am adding in @target as well so you can add your target char.