Close
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 130

new version runs smooth. havnt found any error and I have been leveling 4 teams from 90 to 100 the last week
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Same here I rerolled this week and no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    new version runs smooth. havnt found any error and I have been leveling 4 teams from 90 to 100 the last week
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Same here I rerolled this week and no problems.
    thanks i try!

I did see one thing that is somewhat frustrating. I enabled the Jamba loot manager so my engineer gets all the BoP Primal Spirit drops, but when I kill a rare, everyone sometimes gets their own primal spirits which causes the alts to think it's a BoP and hangs their loot windows until I manually click on each one to loot the primal spirits. Not sure there's a way to work around that.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I did see one thing that is somewhat frustrating. I enabled the Jamba loot manager so my engineer gets all the BoP Primal Spirit drops, but when I kill a rare, everyone sometimes gets their own primal spirits which causes the alts to think it's a BoP and hangs their loot windows until I manually click on each one to loot the primal spirits. Not sure there's a way to work around that.
    well as there loot for per char but there still bop. so but i don't think there is a way to tell that game its ok if the loot is from xyz npc. ya i know it happens to me as well so in the end i truned that part off and just don't click the box and loot it and then it goes on the alts as soon as the master take it,

Adding this what do you guys think?

and

Last edited by ebony : 11-17-2015 at 07:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    well as there loot for per char but there still bop. so but i don't think there is a way to tell that game its ok if the loot is from xyz npc. ya i know it happens to me as well so in the end i truned that part off and just don't click the box and loot it and then it goes on the alts as soon as the master take it,
    I removed Primal Spirit from the list and just manage it manually; everything else is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Adding this what do you guys think?

and

Is the top blue bar an XP bar?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I removed Primal Spirit from the list and just manage it manually; everything else is working fine.

Is the top blue bar an XP bar?

yes it is and i don't know why i got it showing i always forget to remove that bar (hmmm maybe i could do somthing about that )

Hey all been av busy last few days! and av released a beta if you could test it and let me know anything i missed out or forgot to close am not really mutiboxing atm.

ChangeLog
    Jamba Version: 4.1.3-Beta1
    WoW Game Version: 6.2.3
    Release Date: 24/11/2015
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

*Jamba-Toon
    - new Currency's
    - Added Valor points back in.
    - Fixed timewalker Currency to show the right text.

*Jamba-team-display
    - Now Displays the word "DEAD" when the character is DEAD! and not 0%
    - Added range that will change the Alpha on the display team list of the character that is not in range. Set to 40 yards. olny works in a party.
    - Hides xp bar when your at max Level. As its no point showing it.
    - Added characters durability (WIP) Its with bag space for now. no options.

*Jamba-Quest-Watcher
    -Now shows quests on the Jamba-Quest-Watcher that are percent based (EG: Tanaan Jungle)
    -Bonus Quests now Highlight as Red so there easyer to see.

*Jamba-Core
    -Nolonger shows JambaStartupMessage

thanks all much love!

Not sure if it is from Jamba or I am missing something else. But I get this error that pops up when I invite my teams.

..erface\AddOns\Jamba-DisplayTeam\JambaDisplayTeam.lua line 2190:
    bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got boolean)
    Debug:
    And on a separate note, How can I get my team list to look like this?

Click here to view the original image of 569x130px.

Thanks
    Realm: Garrosh (Alliance)

Multiple toons. My main is Medrin (pally)